End Game Star Wars Mafia - End Mafia(Surendar) & Third Party (Fake Passport) Won

Taking it forward and rapid:
No Lynch
Don't see any other safer option for now since we basically have nothing, no use discussing(kidding around/random votes etc) and stretching the day.

It will take me some time to catch up on the game to date. If there is a discussion or option it would be preferable for me at least for a new thread.

No Lynch

Is this game continuing with Day 1? Number of players decided? @Jack Ryder

I wouldn't mind some discussion, if there isn't anything else its a free hit to the mafia, assuming a NK ability (which the intro would suggest). Will wait for JR to confirm goings on before proceeding though.

Not too concerned with a no lynch on the first day given the size of the set-up and the fact that we have an even number of players.

Would be appreciative of a bit more discussion but these pull-outs seem to have steered the game off track a little, looks like set-up talk is all that has been dabbled in thus far.
Not taking it with a pinch of salt though, can be very good reads on players if they have an agenda behind the suggestions they are making.

I don't really know a lot of people here, so I'll take my time to have a read on everyone. No lynch though.

I wouldn't mind some discussion, if there isn't anything else its a free hit to the mafia, assuming a NK ability (which the intro would suggest). Will wait for JR to confirm goings on before proceeding though.
Positive side of it is the cop gets a chance(pretty sure there'd be one) and we might have a doc/RB too so not really easy for the mafias to get a night kill, I'm up for discussion too but we have nothing except the write up. Maybe we can pressurize someone?

Varun - Asprin
No Lynch - Villain,Mrs Pacman,Varun
Villain - captaincremer
No Vote - Fake passport,Zwarrior,Surendar,PresidentEvil,Swacker,Rudolph, El Loco

My lynch stands.

I don't really know a lot of people here, so I'll take my time to have a read on everyone. No lynch though.
If you want to have a read on someone, you/we need to start atleast arguments. Just going off with No Lynch means no one will talk and we can't read them.

My lynch stands.
Sorry, why did you lynch him ? I missed your post.

If you want to have a read on someone, you/we need to start atleast arguments. Just going off with No Lynch means no one will talk and we can't read them.
What should we talk/argue about? I'll still try to get something out.

@asprin Reason to stick with your random vote? Best I could make out of it is you're a Daycop who got him as a mafia.

Sorry, why did you lynch him ? I missed your post.
He is a new player as far as I'm concerned. I'm persisting with my vote in order to see what/how he responds. It's kinda moot now that I've mentioned the reason but not doing it would have put me in trouble.

Best I could make out of it is you're a Daycop who got him as a mafia.
Haha, I don't think anyone would roleclaim this early in the game. Reason for the vote has been mentioned above.

Locos point is a good one, traditionally an odd number benefits the town.

@asprin - Doing that authoritative, matter of fact type of playing 'my lynch stands' is how he played last game when he was mafia. Could be his style of play generally. He voted for Varun early enough it couldn't be anything but Random, now constructing arguments around that is a little odd.

@MrsPacman - Is dodgy as hell and shouldn't be trusted.

@RUDOLPH - He's been active but not really contributed to the game itself, his major contribution was sussing out the opening and I'm not sure, but there is something that screams a little bit TMI/Soft claim. Then again I always find Rudi suspicious.

More coming...

Users who are viewing this thread