IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
page-100
This requests are for my TEW Game. Extreme_Warfare. A wrestling management game where you can push Cesaro to the moon and turn Roman/Cena heel.

The best thing I managed to do in TEW was have Doink the Crown be an incredibly over heel World Champion for the best part of a year - to the point of being the biggest American wrestler in the world not called Flair or Hogan. I planned to use him to get Bret Hart over at Wrestlemania 10 but then he got hurt working a squash match and was out for six months, so I had to vacate the title and have a tournament with a Flair-Hart final.

Talking of Wrestling games; the new Fire Pro is in Steam early access and the gameplay is as good as expected. There are also literally thousands of create a wrestlers available even this close to the release - all of the guys that you'd expect (admittedly with a Japanese skew since the series is Japanese) but you have all sorts of incredibly random people that have been made - did mean that I managed to have the ULTIMATE DREAM MATCH: a landmine death match between Virgil and Crush...

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
2016 in whatever the 1992 mod is called. Wasn't by design really; Hogan had the belt and was asking for an unreasonable amount of money to extend his deal so I had to get the title off him, I signed Matt Bourne and gave him the Clown thing and it accidentally took off and I went with it (mostly because the idea that Hogan losing to a clown amused me but it worked - plus I'd already done Hogan/Flair and that was the only credible alternative since Hart wasn't ready yet) and it lasted a lot longer than I first expected. Then the save corrupted and I lost everything annoyingly - been meaning to start again in 1992 and go down a different route with it.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
If you haven't watched WWE Battleground then do yourself a favor and only watch THE TAG TEAM Championship Match! along with The Fashion Files :) but make sure you watch RAW & SDLive they were pretty good :)

This Week : AJ v Y2J v KO [AJ Won!] [NEW US CHAMPION !]
Next Week : Braun v Joe v Roman
Cena v Nakamura & AJ v KO
[HASHTAG]#RAW[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#SDLive[/HASHTAG]
[DOUBLEPOST=1501443654][/DOUBLEPOST]@CerealKiller @Jack Ryder @Na Maloom Afraad

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Nakamura vs Cena on free TV? Has WWE lost its mind or what?
Cena is leaving SD soon so it makes sense :)

Plus I have a feeling Corbin or Jinder will interfere!

Users who are viewing this thread