Wrestling thread

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
So, they gave Cena vs Nakamura away on an episode of SDLive, and Bálor vs Nakamura on an episode of NXT.

Do they even see him as a money draw for PPVs?

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
It didn't happen but as I said since Cena is going to RAW it makes sense :)

[DOUBLEPOST=1501703428][/DOUBLEPOST]
So, they gave Cena vs Nakamura away on an episode of SDLive

Do they even see him as a money draw for PPVs?

They had to do give us something after Battleground !!!

:cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1501703441][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay

I rarely watch for years. I now just check bleacher report for results.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Am I the only one who isn't enjoying Nakamura on the main roster? He seems to be a less is more kind of guy for the main roster...maybe just my opinion though.
I think at the moment He and WWE both are holding him back and are waiting for a moment to launch him, maybe the Title match could be it.

baldrick

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I think at the moment He and WWE both are holding him back and are waiting for a moment to launch him, maybe the Title match could be it.

I can't think of anything worse than a Nakamura title reign at the moment...even Mahal's title reign would look good in comparison.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins joined hands in RAW episode and there might be a possible reunion of 'The Shield'. They have a match for tag team championship at SummerSlam and I believe they might win the tag team championship.

And I hope to see the following scenario:
Rollins and Ambrose win the championships whereas Roman Reigns win the universal championship. Now, in anger, other three contestants from fatal 4-way attack Roman while he is celebrating. This is when the two men come to the rescue of Roman Reigns. That marks the reunion of most popular and dominating team in WWE history.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Eurgh hell no. A shield reunion isn't needed. It would totally mute what they're trying to do with Reigns.
Seriously? What have they done with Roman? Some poor storyline, sidelined fueds etc...

baldrick

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Seriously? What have they done with Roman? Some poor storyline, sidelined fueds etc...

They're trying to make him the man. Putting him back in the shield at this moment in time would kill everything they've tried to build.

Ambrose/Rollins partnership won't last long. Ambrose will turn heel soon enough.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
LOL, His storylines are not poor but the people just like to hate him as their Indie sweethearts doesn't get the push he gets.
Agreed. But it is understandable as WWE is just pushing him more and not the other guys who deserves that.

I can remember the only instance where RR was taken away from the main event scenario and had a storyline with Rusev for United States Championship. Other than that, he has been the face and main eventer in most of his career after dissolution of The Shield. Turn him heel, I suggest turn them (The Shield) heel so that he regains the lost charisma.

Users who are viewing this thread