This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Beat me to it :)

Huge following of guys just waiting for feedback on this , before we commit ourselves.

By the Sounds of it so far , bloody good going lads !

I haven' tried the online but I know there was discussion between some of the others of trying it.

I know when me and Dutch tried dbc17 online we didn't get a lot of the issues you reported. I guess it's an unavoidable consequence of us being a much smaller sample.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Rendering now,

Please bare in mind guys FRAPS makes my PC work over time. Game is smooth as butter so ignore any mild stutter.

I make no apologies for how I completely and utterly set up Warner...

It's almost like Anderson knew he was being recorded!

You BEAUTY!!

Can't wait!!

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I haven' tried the online but I know there was discussion between some of the others of trying it.

I know when me and Dutch tried dbc17 online we didn't get a lot of the issues you reported. I guess it's an unavoidable consequence of us being a much smaller sample.

Thanks for the Feedback Dave , I`ll await for some of the Others on their feelings of what were done to the Online side of the Game.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Patience... it's coming![DOUBLEPOST=1509876818][/DOUBLEPOST]@Langeveldt just for you mate,

In the ten overs I put up... 2 are aggressive 1 is conservative.

I'll let you decide who's who ;)
Stop teasing us..Dammit..;)

BTW already refreshing your youtube page...:D

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Patience... it's coming![DOUBLEPOST=1509876818][/DOUBLEPOST]@Langeveldt just for you mate,

In the ten overs I put up... 2 are aggressive 1 is conservative.

I'll let you decide who's who ;)

Man This Patience Iz killing us slowly .. :spy

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Must thank big ant for following this approach of beta testing pre release of the game...
Will b highly beneficial for all.

Yep. We never had pre release access before and I hope BA will feel this was worthwhile. My personal view is that the game has really stepped forward during the beta process and I think both BA and the testers deserve credit.

We've given honest feedback and it hasn't been an echo chamber. We've not always agreed amongst ourselves and we've pushed hard at BA for anything we felt wasn't right. Case in point - there was about 5 pages of discussion earlier this week just about the position and curve of the slips and gully and keeper...

We've pushed hard about the AI play: how they bat, how they bowl, bowling changes and field changes etc.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What I'll do is split it and just upload little segments rather than wait for a 15 minute chunk!

Then you get to see it quicker!!

Maybe I can wait 15 minuts 5 minuts already gone ;)

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yep. We never had pre release access before and I hope BA will feel this was worthwhile. My personal view is that the game has really stepped forward during the beta process and I think both BA and the testers deserve credit.

We've given honest feedback and it hasn't been an echo chamber. We've not always agreed amongst ourselves and we've pushed hard at BA for anything we felt wasn't right. Case in point - there was about 5 pages of discussion earlier this week just about the position and curve of the slips and gully and keeper...

We've pushed hard about the AI play: how they bat, how they bowl, bowling changes and field changes etc.

What about runout response ? they hit wickets quickly or its still same like 17 if u can answer ?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
One thing I enjoyed: Aus were always bringing on Lyon first or second change, a consequence of having a 4 man attack.

I said in a 3 seam 1 spin attack, unless its a spin friendly track spinner shouldnt come on early you rotate the seamers based on stamina...

Next day, new build - Starc, Hazlewood and Cummins rotate through a couple of spells and Lyon comes on jusy before lunch.

Adds a huge amount to immersion in a test.

Users who are viewing this thread