This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

@WealeyH Bro why do you remove the bowling HUD? I wanna see the variations and all. Any possibility u could play with those options being showed? Bowling input etc...

the guy has spent his sunday making you pre-release footage of a game, including one that shows what you ask, and you criticise him for playing it the way he likes?[DOUBLEPOST=1509908288][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are there any significant changes to the Academy? I'm thinking @Llewelynf might be best placed to answer those.

yeah llewelyn has probably spent the most time in there. big things are being able to copy kits across teams, add bats from the player, and generally being more navigable.

thankfully UI in general is closer to 14 and less of the tiles than in 17

Can anyone answer my question.

Is backfoot shots now playable like dbc 14? On dbc 14 i could play all shots on backfoot except playing on legside to a full lenght yorker. But on dbc 17, the backfoot never worked almost and had me out most of the times...[DOUBLEPOST=1509908462][/DOUBLEPOST]Can anyone make a video (Far batsman camera) lofting the ball more often? Trying to hit sixes :) ?

the guy has spent his sunday making you pre-release footage of a game, including one that shows what you ask, and you criticise him for playing it the way he likes?[DOUBLEPOST=1509908288][/DOUBLEPOST]

yeah llewelyn has probably spent the most time in there. big things are being able to copy kits across teams, add bats from the player, and generally being more navigable.

thankfully UI in general is closer to 14 and less of the tiles than in 17
Where am i criticising him? I only asked him why. I am more than thankful. Was I rude or was I criticising you in any negative way? @WealeyH

How is the back foot and front foot shots played in the new controls? I mean what are the buttons/stick assigned?

Are there any significant changes to the Academy? I'm thinking @Llewelynf might be best placed to answer those.
Yes there are. Some are invaluable and just make life easier for people like you and me.

I will get around to everything in the Academy later tonight. Kids have to get to bed. haha

Is it possible to transfer created teams from 17 to ashes? Making all the old kits was very time consuming lul... not that i wont make them again if you cant transfer

Dont worry, Blocker’s on nights again....
Yeah cuz apologies if he felt like that. I’m just curious that’s all. Don’t like people who just comes out of the blue trying to start a discussion about it.

Haha no wasn't offended, no harm done! I just have Dave at my front gate tied to a chain in case I need him to bite!!

Sorry just in case :) As I said above, i’m just curious. This Dave guy should mind his own business. If I am rude, you/him/anyone else is free to tell me that. Keep up the good work though :)

sadly you can't. nothing from the dbc academy is transferrable - ostensibly because all that data is property of tru blu and not BA.
thats a shame, just means more hours i can clock on the game! Hopefully there is a few additions to the academy for us console creaters as 17 was very tricky

I really want to stress that it's so important to support this BigAnt project and the vision they have going forward.

The possibilities going forward with this game as a platform is beyond exciting.

Spread the word tell your buddies about Ashes Cricket and get them involved.

This isn't some cheesy pitch, if you genuinely don't like what you see then don't buy it.

But I'd be STAGGERED and very intrigued to why you wouldn't like this game.

If you like cricket it's impossible to not want to play this. I challenge anyone to put a case forward to why they would play any other cricket game other than this!

Yeah cuz apologies if he felt like that. I’m just curious that’s all. Don’t like people who just comes out of the blue trying to start a discussion about it.

Sorry just in case :) As I said above, i’m just curious. This Dave guy should mind his own business. If I am rude, you/him/anyone else is free to tell me that. Keep up the good work though :)

Wouldn't take it personally, it's a knock on effect from all the utter trash that gets spoken on here!

It's incredible that you make a thread like this and some of the usual negative faces seem to disappear!

Users who are viewing this thread