Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi @Llewelynf your OP is great, but maybe just a suggestion, instead of putting **NEW** put the date it was updated, that way we can track when a team is perhaps redone later, or know for example that on 27/11 was the last time i updated but **NEW** only includes teams updated on 29/11, but there was a team updated on 28/11 (it would have been labelled **NEW** on 28/11 but not on 29/11

so then I would know that i must download the **NEW** teams as well as the 28/11 teams as I last updated on 27/11

complicated I know but there u have it ;)

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Saw these at another site under DBC 14 mods. If faces are brought into the pc version can those players be shared to PS4 with the modded faces?

Those are in no way related to DBC14

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How to delete all the existing data and do get best?

DeadShot

Club Captain
Why is that players look tanned in-game while they look fine in Team Manager. Is it expected to be like this? I'm having PS4 version and playing with Indian team.

Last edited:

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Don't. Get best is not the same as community 'get best'
So, how do I go about this. Currently all the data of other teams are showing messed up. Can someone guide me to fix the issue and have the best possible team available.

doranto

Club Cricketer
So, how do I go about this. Currently all the data of other teams are showing messed up. Can someone guide me to fix the issue and have the best possible team available.
link up teams,ur downloaded teams might be in custom team category.Link your desired team (exm.India) with ur downloaded India team, located most probably in custom teams.

Sir Mike Rose

Club Captain
Profile Flag
West Indies
Don't. Get best is not the same as community 'get best'
Hey man great work on the teams---The logos look a bit meh and when you play the game its resolution is poor and it takes the emersion out the game---i would like to help---how can i help?

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey man great work on the teams---The logos look a bit meh and when you play the game its resolution is poor and it takes the emersion out the game---i would like to help---how can i help?
I think is due to something with the game and not with the creation

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It has nothing to do with the quality of my logos. Big Ant have fixed it somewhat for the next patch. It's from their side.

DeadShot

Club Captain
It has nothing to do with the quality of my logos. Big Ant have fixed it somewhat for the next patch. It's from their side.
Is it after latest patch, player looks tanned? I played with India and in PS4.
Did it looked better before the latest patch?

Users who are viewing this thread