Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Does anyone know when final BBL squads have to be completed by? I saw wade move to hobart and there is only 18 days till games so it would have to be soon. Eager to play with bbl clubs in game.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Does anyone know when final BBL squads have to be completed by? I saw wade move to hobart and there is only 18 days till games so it would have to be soon. Eager to play with bbl clubs in game.

At the end of the tournament. There are always multiple changes to each team during the BBL.

Sam Roberts

School Cricketer
Love the work so far for everything done. Always happy to help, if somebody could give me some tips on how to create the real kits to get sponsors etc, or is this only PC academy? If not i can do faces, teams etc?

Umerfarooq89

School Cricketer
Hi mate I have downloaded your kits from community on my ps4. Im facing some issues when playing cricket match. Some players faces are fine but some of them are broken faces... especially I have notices in asian and black players from other team but the player with white colours are fine. Even in a same team some players looks fine And some fellow player looks awful. Same problem facing with downloaded umpires aswell.

bl8000

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Awesome job on NZ Llewe and yeah! Nice of them to update so you did not have to fix the NZ pants putting the hashes down the thigh!

The kits look spot on. Great job.

bl8000

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Saw these at another site under DBC 14 mods. If faces are brought into the pc version can those players be shared to PS4 with the modded faces?

Attachments

• F2A06489-0D86-4D63-AB20-A291F62D5128.png
    F2A06489-0D86-4D63-AB20-A291F62D5128.png
    372.9 KB · Views: 58

Users who are viewing this thread