Requests Accepted Requests Thread

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Could I possibly get these converted/uploaded? A couple local clubs in Western Canada.

Attachments

• Metchosin.png
    Metchosin.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 1
  • North Shore.png
    North Shore.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
  • download.png
    download.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 1

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@wasteyouryouth thats great thanks. I have attempted to do them using a simple svg conversion but the creation centre doesn’t like them either because they have too many points or I can’t get them to chance colour. I’m inexperienced at actually creating a logo using the downloaded ones simply as a template and using the creation tools within the game. Is that how you create them or do you use an external program and upload to the game? Looking forward to seeing the West Indies domestic stuff too! Thanks again
I use Inkscape. It's a free program. I didn't know what an SVG was before DBC 17 came out, I wouldn't say it's easy to learn but it can be done. Think it helped that I have been using Photoshop for a long time too.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
@wasteyouryouth thanks for that - I’ll have a look into Inkscape and give it a go at learning it. I find I spend more time creating logos and kits than playing the game - I love trying things like that out. I see you have over 700 posted up! I think I have downloaded most of them. Thanks for the advice and I’m really looking forward to seeing what you can produce from the logos I posted up. I’ve incorporated the MCC uni logo you produced into my Oxford and Cambridge uni teams I uploaded last week and have created a Durham Uni kit tonight which I’ve uploaded. The logo you did has made my mind up to produce the rest of the MCC university teams if I can do thanks for that inspiration too!

ashar rizwan

Club Captain
@wasteyouryouth and other guys can you please make investec adboards,anz adboard with blue background,other nz adboards and paytm proper adboard

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Shared these ones so far.
@stephencox32
QQNZyoH.jpg

BRADEY

School Cricketer
Much appreciated and amazing job. I have downloaded it thankyou very very much

BRADEY

School Cricketer
Is someone good enough to do this logo

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1515727383355.jpg
    FB_IMG_1515727383355.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 0

BRADEY

School Cricketer
Also could someone make this bat[DOUBLEPOST=1515727838][/DOUBLEPOST]My little brother plays for Cardinia cricket club. Would love there uniform Done

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180112-142657.png
    Screenshot_20180112-142657.png
    727 KB · Views: 3

Jack Norris

School Cricketer

Attachments

• IMG_7428.JPG
    IMG_7428.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7426.JPG
    IMG_7426.JPG
    880.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7427.JPG
    IMG_7427.JPG
    821.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7422.JPG
    IMG_7422.JPG
    990.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7423.JPG
    IMG_7423.JPG
    873.5 KB · Views: 1

BRADEY

School Cricketer
This is Cardinia uniform

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1515505454487.jpg
    FB_IMG_1515505454487.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 6

ashar rizwan

Club Captain
@stephencox32
QQNZyoH.jpg
@stephencox32

can you please make investec adboards,anz adboard with blue background,other nz adboards and paytm proper adboard
[DOUBLEPOST=1515760611][/DOUBLEPOST]
@stephencox32
QQNZyoH.jpg
can you please make investec adboards,anz adboard with blue background,other nz adboards and paytm proper adboard

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I've shared an ANZ adboard this could be edited to create whatever background is required in the creator. I've shared a paytm adboard, I don't know what you mean by 'proper'.

If you share some pictures of 'other NZ' adboards I could have a go at creating them but I'm not gonna go looking for them myself.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
@wasteyouryouth excellent work sir on the logos! Thank you. I’ve incorporated them into my kits and they look so much the better for them!

Users who are viewing this thread