Requests Accepted Requests Thread

Jack Norris

School Cricketer
Would anyone be able to create my local cricket club for ashes cricket if it’s possible please. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7422.JPG
    IMG_7422.JPG
    990.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7423.JPG
    IMG_7423.JPG
    873.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7424.JPG
    IMG_7424.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7425.JPG
    IMG_7425.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7426.JPG
    IMG_7426.JPG
    880.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7427.JPG
    IMG_7427.JPG
    821.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7428.JPG
    IMG_7428.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 1

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Can I request the 2007 England ODI kit?
munaf-patel-of-india-celebrates-the-wicket-of-alastair-cook-of-the-picture-id76316095
mKhqU7W2zUgtJ1s2YlX0mwg.jpg

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I use Inkscape. It's a free program. I didn't know what an SVG was before DBC 17 came out, I wouldn't say it's easy to learn but it can be done. Think it helped that I have been using Photoshop for a long time too.
@wasteyouryouth downloaded Inkscape and it looks a great program but wow! You’re not wrong as to have difficult it is to learn. Are there any tips on how you create an svg file from an image you import on it so that it is of an acceptable size for Ashes Cricket please? I’ve tried uploading a few I made using trace bitmap image and most are not accepted on Ashes Cricket as it says they have too many points! Thanks Stephen

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@wasteyouryouth downloaded Inkscape and it looks a great program but wow! You’re not wrong as to have difficult it is to learn. Are there any tips on how you create an svg file from an image you import on it so that it is of an acceptable size for Ashes Cricket please? I’ve tried uploading a few I made using trace bitmap image and most are not accepted on Ashes Cricket as it says they have too many points! Thanks Stephen
The majority of files above 20kb will have too many points and won't import. You have to simplify the image, either automatically or manually by deleting points.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
The majority of files above 20kb will have too many points and won't import. You have to simplify the image, either automatically or manually by deleting points.
Thanks for that. I’ll have to search for tutorials on how to simplify the images. I still have a few images I need for the minor Counties teams I’m doing - a couple of crests and a few sponsors. I don’t want to keep hastling you with requests.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Ill have to have a week of learning with it I think. I’m not even sure if you import the image and create a completely separate one using the imported one as a template at this stage ha ha

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Has anyone or can anyone upload the VB logo on the Australian kit

Attachments

• IMG_1708.JPG
    IMG_1708.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 2

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Ill have to have a week of learning with it I think. I’m not even sure if you import the image and create a completely separate one using the imported one as a template at this stage ha ha
@wasteyouryouth think I’m starting to get to grips with the principle of Inkscape - not sure if my creations will upload to the database as it won’t be on the game until tomorrow now but I’ll persevere with it as it’s a very handy bit of kit you were right.

Users who are viewing this thread