South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

stephencox32

County Cricketer
I tried creating your university logo but its pretty difficult to make under lesser size. I am able to make it like below(not good) with size 32kb. i dont have ny idea on how to reduce the size further. Please try if you can able to reduce in any way.
View attachment 203787
Find the attached svg file of this logo and also Tiger logo.
Thanks for this - great job! I’ll see if I can downsize it and let you know if it works but what great work from you!

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Hi @stephencox32
This is my another set of avengers logos. I can finish team with this set. Can you please upload them ? Thanks in advance.
Hi @stephencox32
This is my another set of avengers logos. I can finish team with this set. Can you please upload them ? Thanks in advance.
@sonimrajk hi - I've uploaded the rest of the logos you requested. sadly the Canterbury one didn't work but not to worry - thanks for your efforts - ill keep it on file and see what can be done in the future. thanks again. stephen

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
@sonimrajk hi - I've uploaded the rest of the logos you requested. sadly the Canterbury one didn't work but not to worry - thanks for your efforts - ill keep it on file and see what can be done in the future. thanks again. stephen
Sorry about ur logo. Let me know incase if u need any logos, i can try to help you out.
Also thank you for uploading my logos.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Sorry about ur logo. Let me know incase if u need any logos, i can try to help you out.
Also thank you for uploading my logos.
@sonimrajk Hi. It’s ok not your fault you have done a great job it’s judt the restriction size that the game has imposed is 20kb. I’ll keep trying it. thanks for the offer of the logos too - I’m sure there will be some I could ask you to do. Maybe some of the logos I have done for the minor Counties can be improved. If you ever want more logos uploaded yourself I’ll do that for you. Best regards Stephen

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If possible could someone please create this.

Attachments

• 15168125815271884523393.jpg
    15168125815271884523393.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 8

stephencox32

County Cricketer
@sonimrajk hi. Could you have a go at producing this please as I’d like to improve on the one I have used in the minor Counties. Thanks Stephen

Attachments

• 8F4BD2D5-DF05-4E9F-AFF6-073F12A80921.jpeg
    8F4BD2D5-DF05-4E9F-AFF6-073F12A80921.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 6

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Hi, i tried doing the king fisher logo but unable to make it under 20 kb. so divided bird and kings fisher into 2 files. check if that help you in anyway.
Sorry i am also pretty new to svg maker.
@sonimrajk hi. Thanks for this. Superb work! I’ve updated Cardiff Uni with your logo and it looks great. Much better then the one I did. You have great ability with SVG’s - please feel free to improve any of the logo’s or crests I upload if you wish. Many thanks again. Stephen[DOUBLEPOST=1517166521][/DOUBLEPOST]
@sonimrajk hi. Thanks for this. Superb work! I’ve updated Cardiff Uni with your logo and it looks great. Much better then the one I did. You have great ability with SVG’s - please feel free to improve any of the logo’s or crests I upload if you wish. Many thanks again. Stephen

stephencox32

County Cricketer
If possible could someone please create this.
@Chris Lickley Hi Chris. ive had a go at creating this kit. its shared under Netherton CC. the only issue is ive had to put players in the squad to shair the kit and ive no idea if they are linked with other teams. let me know if any are and ill change them. the players are purely randomly picked. Alternatively I have uploaded the images seperatly (bage sponsor etc) you can try and create the kit from them if you wish - Iwill delete my kit if it conflicts with anything. Thanks Stephen. everything is uploaded under username stephencox32

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@Chris Lickley Hi Chris. ive had a go at creating this kit. its shared under Netherton CC. the only issue is ive had to put players in the squad to shair the kit and ive no idea if they are linked with other teams. let me know if any are and ill change them. the players are purely randomly picked. Alternatively I have uploaded the images seperatly (bage sponsor etc) you can try and create the kit from them if you wish - Iwill delete my kit if it conflicts with anything. Thanks Stephen. everything is uploaded under username stephencox32
I have uploaded a squad if you want to attached to that, it will be Under L1ckl3y46 on the academy

Users who are viewing this thread