Community Not working

guna24

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Let me try
No luck for me. I tried it what you suggested, but could not pass through the retrieving information screen, after chose the desire team to download.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
No luck for me. I tried it what you suggested, but could not pass through the retrieving information screen, after chose the desire team to download.

Have you tried the QUICK download option, triangle i think... I had one issue yesterday when trying to go into a team to download it said academy unavailable try again later, went on to next team it was fine went back to problem team same thing academy not available, then decided to do quick download on that team and it downloaded.

vikram_101

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

For me it works every time I disconnect and reconnect from the PS settings.
I know this is a very frustrating thing which needs immediate attention as its one of the main features of the game.
I hope Big ant come up with a fix quickly.

guna24

Club Captain
Have you tried the QUICK download option, triangle i think... I had one issue yesterday when trying to go into a team to download it said academy unavailable try again later, went on to next team it was fine went back to problem team same thing academy not available, then decided to do quick download on that team and it downloaded.
Yes, I tried the quick download option as well, but the problem is that the downloading forever.[DOUBLEPOST=1518484772][/DOUBLEPOST]
For me it works every time I disconnect and reconnect from the PS settings.
I know this is a very frustrating thing which needs immediate attention as its one of the main features of the game.
I hope Big ant come up with a fix quickly.
Yes, it worked for me a week, but I couldn't do anything since last week. Hopefully, BA will be able fix this issue at earliest.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
It's working fine now. Confirmed.

Please try not to exaggerated the importance of your experience by writing things like "confirmed". It undermines the severity of this issue for others. This is still not working for me, and in fact, never has. I am unable to download anything at the moment and waiting for the update.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
This is still not working for me, and in fact, never has. I am unable to download anything at the moment and waiting for the update.
I'll need some more info from you then, especially if it 'never has' worked. Can you describe what happens? Do any searches work at all, can you access the main community menu itself?

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Please try not to exaggerated the importance of your experience by writing things like "confirmed". It undermines the severity of this issue for others. This is still not working for me, and in fact, never has. I am unable to download anything at the moment and waiting for the update.
Sure. Perhaps "never" was misleading. It hasn't worked since this issue came up for most people. I can access everything. Just that when I try to access an item (primarily teams) the screen gets stuck and does not move forward. After this happens, I am no longer able to even search anything. Hope that helps.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Sure. Perhaps "never" was misleading. It hasn't worked since this issue came up for most people. I can access everything. Just that when I try to access an item (primarily teams) the screen gets stuck and does not move forward. After this happens, I am no longer able to even search anything. Hope that helps.
Just to clarify - this is still always the case after my post above?

Try signing out and back into PSN before trying again.

guna24

Club Captain
Sorry if that bothered you. I did not meant for everyone..

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Sorry if that bothered you. I did not meant for everyone..
Not a problem. Also, sorry I didn't mean to be passive aggressive.
Just to clarify - this is still always the case after my post above?

Try signing out and back into PSN before trying again.
Thank you Matt for the response. I deleted the game and re-installed it. It seems to be working fine now. Appreciate the help. Best of luck on the patch.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have had this problem of the academy not working since I brought the game on release day so I changed it for the Xbox version and it worked fine on that then I re brought the ps 4 version again as it looks better than the Xbox version and still had problems I haven't even played a game yet cause of this reason. So has the problem been resolved or is signing out then back in the only way to get it to work?

davom1988

School Cricketer
Had the same problem with it not loading the results for content search, tried pretty much every day.

However this morning I was able to download all the Big Bash Teams fine without any trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread