New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Can't bowl a swinging ball. It now has no movement in the air and just moves off the pitch. I have tried to change the seam position, I achieve perfect on the timing gauges, but replays show that the seam position is never right. I don't know whether it is intentional to make bowling swing harder, but there is now only movement off the pitch.

No sound when the ball hits the bat when bowling.

AI Batsmen mentality in Tests is still too aggresive

AI field placing much better.

Pro Cam now great for batting.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Haven't got access to download right at the moment. Can anyone who plays semi-assisted or manual fielding tell me if they have any control of outfield catches or are they still just basically automatic?

D

Deleted member 185125

AI running has improved.[DOUBLEPOST=1524705262][/DOUBLEPOST]New commentary included.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Starting up. Looks and feels good already. Love the new cheering for nearly caught. Lovely plays and misses. Displayed speed fixed. I want mentalities and bowleds and LBWs. Conservative Cook and Precise Stoneman both watchful. Love the back foot drives. A cook special that shot

Starc and H-Censored opening up for Australia.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
No proddies

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
First post patch wicket. Stoneman, proper bat pad to short leg off nathan gary lyon 28 (48).

Second post patch wicket. Root gloving a cut to slip off Starc . 7 (8)

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just downloaded the patch on steam. I am playing Ind vs Aus test match in overcast conditions on green and hard prestine with medium and veteran difficulty .I am batting as India and after first 7 overs my score is 63 for no loss against such strong Aus bowling attack .Still no edges and nicks in overcast and green top. And my old issue still existing as if i try to play good and full length deliveries on outside off stump line to on side, then the shot animation is very weird.
Batsman looks to play a cover drive but ball is going to fine leg. I don't know whether this is a bug or not. But it is still irritating after the patch. I don't want to blame anyone but i wonder how beta team couldn't have found this. Please have a look at this. I stopped playing outside off stump deliveries to onside because of this weird thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread