New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
First post patch wicket. Stoneman, proper bat pad to short leg off nathan gary lyon 28 (48).

Second post patch wicket. Root gloving a cut to slip off Starc . 7 (8)
Are you getting any edges and nicks Langeveldt and if you are batting you able to play outside off stump deliveries to onside.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are you getting any edges and nicks Langeveldt and if you are batting you able to play outside off stump deliveries to onside.

Im watching ai vs ai. Belter of a pitch. Ive seen a bat pad and a cook nick behind off the spinner. Ill have a bat in the upcoming weeks so rather ask other people mate. The cook nick was beautiful.

Another touch ive seen, the barmy army dont start chanting until later in the day after theyve sunk a few drams. Really nice touch

falehan072

Club Cricketer
How big is the PC patch. It showed 538 Mb but I've already downloaded 1.3 GB now and It's still downloading.

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
@MattW Thanks for the patch. Everything looks good but still the short ball cant be played on front foot (Short ball = dot ball). Its one of the most asked fix. Hoping that to be looked in the next patch. Thanks again.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@MattW Thanks for the patch. Everything looks good but still the short ball cant be played on front foot (Short ball = dot ball). Its one of the most asked fix. Hoping that to be looked in the next patch. Thanks again.
Because short ball can be played with backfoot as you have the time to respond to it properly..Give the new timing some time, you will get the kind of it....

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Because short ball can be played with backfoot as you have the time to respond to it properly..Give the new timing some time, you will get the kind of it....

Have tried it. Have enough time to react for short ball but changing footwork is really tough. Can't connect well in such short gap. And if I premeditate then I will be in trouble if bowler balls full length ball.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Have tried it. Have enough time to react for short ball but changing footwork is really tough. Can't connect well in such short gap. And if I premeditate then I will be in trouble if bowler balls full length ball.

If you’re still have issues with pre-meditation and are automatically on the front foot, then you either need to change the difficulty level or change the ball marker timing. There is a reason it’s difficult to play it off the front foot - because you’re not really supposed to.

Alberts

International Coach

It shouldn't be playable on the front foot. It shouldn't matter if some people really want it, it's meant to be a cricket simulation, not stick cricket.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ive seen some really nice varied dismissals. No two have been the same. LBW, nicks, plays and misses. No lobs to the infield. This has been really pleasing. I also love how batsmen follow the ball after theyve hit it and dont just look in a random direction

chaman82

County Cricketer
For god's sake stop making such weird request.

As others said, change ur marker settings or bat on a level below

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
@MattW
My First Impression after playing 100 overs of batting in different match types(played on both medium and hard)
Note: This is just based on my experience.

Positives:
- New timing: its bit annoying now but have to get used to it
- Six hitting difficulty
- commentry updates
- AI Bowling - line and Length
- AI Fielding positions
- New ground outfield patterns
- Pitch Visuals
- Human Bowling dismissals are too good.
- New animation when batsman gets bowled.

Neutral:
- over powered short force for some of the ground shots

Negative:
- No edges in more than 100 overs of batting.
- some good timed shots are still going to wrong directions.

Suggestion:
Overall its a solid patch.
-Please concentrate more on limited overs human batting for the next patch.
- please look into dismissal variations for human batting. Most of the wickets in the current patch are caught out while trying to hit a six.

Bottom Line:
Best patch for Human bowlers
Good patch for Human batters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread