Request Or Suggestions for Future Patches / Big Ant Gaming Series

aspink3

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Few ideas for improvements:

1. I'd love to use the 'career player' option outside of career mode and ashes mode. I'd like to attempt a custom test league, but don't have the time to play a series of test matches. Having the option to use a real/custom player at the start of each game would really enhance the overall game experience.[DOUBLEPOST=1522595471][/DOUBLEPOST]2. One of my big issues when bowling is knowing where to move fielders during an innings. When a batsman is on strike, it would be great to press a button that overlays the batsman's wagon wheel on top of the fielding map. This would save so much time going into menus. It would be even better if the game responded to run scoring by suggesting fielding swaps (a bit like auto-sub on FIFA).

aspink3

Club Cricketer
3. Much more global statistics, akin to Cricket Captain. Being able to chase records across a variety of KPIs would make a career so much more interesting. being able to see where you sit in your international career versus other historical players would make it much more engaging. Even better if it alerts you to upcoming records, e.g. highest score or quickest 100 etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1522595794][/DOUBLEPOST]4. Responsive fields!!!!

This may be addressed in the upcoming patch, but the AI field positions are nowhere near good enough. When I'm in the 200's and there's an 8th slip but no cover theres something very wrong. I want this game to be a challenge but I just end up playing the same selection of shots because the AI won't respond to my scoring zones.

aspink3

Club Cricketer
5. Batsmen to ground their bat BEFORE they enter the crease. Surely a nice easy fix :)

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I just wish they make the stadium stands solid, seeing the ball go through the roof or stand just looks unrealistic, if the old cricket games like brian lara 99 EA cricket can do it then surely it can done.. I know its not a big issue but Seeing the ball land on the roof or in the stands is just great sight.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
I would like to have 11 player coop online to play as a team in the next iteration. It will be a dream for many of us to play with our own team online.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Please give the ability to position fielders based on the player name. For example I want to position Anderson in the outfield and not in slips. In the current game even if we replace current slip fielder with another fielder he still remains there.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I would like to have 11 player coop online to play as a team in the next iteration. It will be a dream for many of us to play with our own team online.
This would require dedicated servers which will not happen....so max 2v2

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Please increase space between slips and also between keeper and first slip.
Currently they seem to be very close.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A feature to choose the next batsman once the wicket falls rather than sending batsman as per default or pre modified batting order

FunkyKP

School Cricketer
Some modification to the player rating system. I like how shots are rated but I think there should be additional ratings for a player against certain types of bowlers. Leg spin, off-spin, fast, fast-medium etc.

D

Deleted member 185125

Does anyone else feel there will be another BA cricket game by the time of World Cup 2019?

Users who are viewing this thread