International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What an absolute disaster. Reminded me of 2014 when India folded out like this while Dhoni would try to play a rescue innings.

This is Kohli and Shastri's fault. They keep on blabbering on about being aggressive and having full intent while players are being used and thrown out for nothing. This has caused accomplished players like Pujara, Vijay, Rahane to throw their wickets like nothing and lose patience. It's sad to see our top 6 lose form and have their confidence by a coach that sleeps on the job and a captain who's there to secure his spot while having a big mouth.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I initially was thinking like "why are some of the comments in this thread so disjointed". Then I thought "oh wait... I have some ppl on the ignore list. Maybe that's why I am feeling the disconnect". So I clicked on "Show Ignored Content" and found out to whose messages those disjointed replies were being posted (e.g. the ones I've quoted above). Well.... now I'm confident that I made the perfect decision of using the Ignore feature in this forum.

Dude, the exact same thing happened to me. Exact same thing!

Bhumi

Club Captain
What an absolute disaster. Reminded me of 2014 when India folded out like this while Dhoni would try to play a rescue innings.

This is Kohli and Shastri's fault. They keep on blabbering on about being aggressive and having full intent while players are being used and thrown out for nothing. This has caused accomplished players like Pujara, Vijay, Rahane to throw their wickets like nothing and lose patience. It's sad to see our top 6 lose form and have their confidence by a coach that sleeps on the job and a captain who's there to secure his spot while having a big mouth.
49 for 3
57 more runs, means 3 days are enough to go 2/0.cong.anderson for 99 wkts at Lords

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
In India's defence, they did get around 15-20 extra runs because the English slip feilders did drop a few.

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
India and Virat Kohli have been brought back to earth by a venomous Jimmy Anderson on a typical English wicket in typical English conditions. Unless Ashwin can produce some magic this game is already as good as done and dusted.

charles04

Club Cricketer
India and Virat Kohli have been brought back to earth by a venomous Jimmy Anderson on a typical English wicket in typical English conditions. Unless Ashwin can produce some magic this game is already as good as done and dusted.
was always going to happen. just had to see the conditions and it was easy to predict that if India got put in they would as expected crumble and that's exactly what happened. unless theres a significant amount of rain still around in coming days. the game and yet another away series loss is a formality. cause if they are down 2-0 after this . theres no way at all in the wide world india can win the remaining 3 test they will need to win the series

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
I hope rain doesn't interrupt the match. I don't care if we even lose by an innings, just don't want rain to save this match.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
To be honest blaming the management and the captain for every batting failure is hard to digest for me. It's like someone like Pujara and KL can never fail and while they do so consistently I read here people blaming Kohli and Shastri. They aren't puppets, they can fail and it's not like these guys they play a shot before asking the management.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Where’s @asprin , I only care about his opinion and no one else’s :p
Don't sweat it. I'm super confident of our bowlers wrecking havoc on the English batsmen and bowling them under 100 and then setting a target of in excess of 300 :p

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't sweat it. I'm super confident of our bowlers wrecking havoc on the English batsmen and bowling them under 100 and then setting a target of in excess of 300 :p

which bowlers specifically do you feel are best suited to undertake this task given the conditions :p

Users who are viewing this thread