Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Had aoit not been released before it was ready and at a sensible price it would have sold a decent amount.(maybe it did anyway I don't know)Negative reviews can really kill a game and when its not cheap people are less inclined to take a risk.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If Big bash boom is less Arcadey then i would definitely go for it. I won't buy if it's like mobile game, stick cricket .Got bored with playing Arcade games for long.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I honestly don’t see many people buying the game at that price for a arcade game[DOUBLEPOST=1539069990][/DOUBLEPOST]A lot were debating the price for ashes let alone a cartoon

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I will reserve my comments on the game and price until something concrete I see. I am glad that atleast Australian Cricket board are going in right direction in terms of making their product BIG BASH grow. Other boards really need to step forward and ask BA to make games for their respective leagues as well. Also I have never bought a steelbook edition, what is so special about it that makes people pay more?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I will reserve my comments on the game and price until something concrete I see. I am glad that atleast Australian Cricket board are going in right direction in terms of making their product BIG BASH grow. Other boards really need to step forward and ask BA to make games for their respective leagues as well. Also I have never bought a steelbook edition, what is so special about it that makes people pay more?
Because it's made of steel and steel is relatively more expensive than plastic?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Because it's made of steel and steel is relatively more expensive than plastic?
Wow :clap well done with that answer :facepalm. I know steel is more expensive compared to plastic (environmentally should be opposite but thats a different story) but why would one buy the steelbook? Do you get something else as well? Is what I am asking.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
I am waiting to see if there any new features from this game that can be useful for the next ashes game.
Also since this is advertised as family game, i want to see how coop works especially for running between the wickets when two players play on the same side. In current ashes, there is no seperate control for each player while running between the wickets.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
New game announcement means I'm back on the hype train.

Hopefully the game does good numbers on the switch, a full fledged big ant cricket game would be awesome on there.

I've seen a lot of people complain about the big heads, which probably means they've never played NBA Jam, which is pretty sad

haha that's the first thing that came to my mind as well

Hopefully they have the serious game and the fun game side by side

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Too arcadey looking for me, I won't be getting it.

imhassan

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I'm logging in again after many years to say that I'm just glad that Switch is getting a cricket game. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread