My thoughts for the future iteration for BA cricketing series

saurav2204

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Another thing needed is community access on mobile companion app which should be linked to game account (Xbox, PS or PC)

With the app one should be able to create teams, player or other things and able to upload them in community.
or to select a team, player or any other community item which can later be downloaded in one go on the game. (For me i can not start the console during day time but i can manage my roster from my phone which can easily be downloaded during gameplay)

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
i would love to see a stump creator e.g. put downloaded logo on the stumps you have made. also a BBL expansion DLC or something along the lines of that. also more licenses e.g. KFC,Domain and etc

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd ideally love to see aspects of other management games like cricket captain implemented.
I.e.

- slower outfield after rain
- more swing in cloudy conditions
- a clear change in pitch characteristics over the course of a test.
- injuries
- form & fitness carrying through a series. (bad form could result in slightly lower stats)
- Batting later in the day under bad light is more difficult (perhaps resulting in a night watchman being utilised)
- batsmen having a clear preference/weakness to a particular type of bowling ( pace, spin)

PjPage59

Club Captain
I'd ideally love to see aspects of other management games like cricket captain implemented.
I.e.

- slower outfield after rain
- more swing in cloudy conditions
- a clear change in pitch characteristics over the course of a test.
- injuries
- form & fitness carrying through a series. (bad form could result in slightly lower stats)
- Batting later in the day under bad light is more difficult (perhaps resulting in a night watchman being utilised)
- batsmen having a clear preference/weakness to a particular type of bowling ( pace, spin)
Would love to see all of that. Would definitely take this game to the next level.

N Jones

Club Captain
To Be very honest , things has allways been "Very Quiet" , since release of Ashes in here.

BA have shown us the "talk to the hand" side of them since release.

Maybe once the next game needs to be drummed up and advertised , will they make a quick guest appearance.
Don't hold your breath waiting for a response. Up till now the attitude seems to have been "youve bought the game with ya hard earned now leave us alone"...I've asked questions on various social media but have never had any response (unless of course your heaping praise on them). My continuing frustrations have been the laughable manual fielding overthrow's and the user stats which are a joke. I've preserved with this game since day one as I'm a mad cricket followere and county cricket member but I find it so frustrating when playing and trying to bowl sides out only for some constant glitches to be ruining the game..let's face it where is the incentive to go out and buy yet another new game only to see the same old problems.!!!!

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
its a shame that a big budget house doesn't see the potential of a cricket game.The india market is huge.BA seem to have regressed with big bash boom.The best we can hope for is an overpriced dlc for the world cup.

Flat_Track_Bully

School Cricketer
its a shame that a big budget house doesn't see the potential of a cricket game.The india market is huge.BA seem to have regressed with big bash boom.The best we can hope for is an overpriced dlc for the world cup.

Its not huge. Either they are too poor to afford the game or will pirate it from day 1.

Harshs1993

Club Cricketer
Ashes cricket 2019 confirmed
Ross symons talks about it in the podcast posted on big ant Twitter
Pour in your suggestion!!!!

D

Deleted member 185125

Ashes cricket 2019 confirmed
Ross symons talks about it in the podcast posted on big ant Twitter
Pour in your suggestion!!!!
Just listened to the podcast. Really exciting to hear about the plans for Ashes 2019. Hope they get everything right with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Just listened to the podcast. Really exciting to hear about the plans for Ashes 2019. Hope they get everything right with it.
what minute mark was it I was listening to it earlier got bored because he was talking about school

D

Deleted member 185125

"Biggest update to cricket games since DBC14.
Improved play face with higher resolution.
Better stadium and logo creators." Ross said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread