Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Pramod Kumar Cherukat

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
we need another version of DBC 14 as all mechanism like Ashes 17 e.g. ball marker, field circle, bowling, batting & camera updated that can be makes DBC 14 all time great with compatible FPS & space with online, hope Big Ant can understand it!!!
DBC 14 has ball marker, field circle and different camera options.

Pramod Kumar Cherukat

School Cricketer
Dear BigAnt
That is the only thing needs to be fixed in this game. If you do that then this game is best cricket title forever.
Batting is difficult with pre meditated shots
But I think that is the best feature in this game. They should not change it.
Initially I also used to go for premeditated shots because it seemed nearly impossible to judge the line and length of ball after the bowler releases it. But believe me, after playing few practice matches and few career matches, I can now easily connect well and play my shots. It is really exciting. You can tackle spinners and medium pace bowlers with front foot but for pacers, you should play on back foot which gives you some more 'fractions of second' to decide your shot. Patience and concentration are very important.

mr_oconnell

School Cricketer
Hello Friends and Moderators

I have Purchased Both Don Bradman 14 and 17 couple of years back, i have played both they worked fine.
But since last week i am unable to play both.

It says you have to be online... despite being connected to internet.
I have mailed Steam , they replied : to contact Big Ant Studios.. I mailed them too. But they Never replied back.
Please tell may how to solve this error.

Akhilsaj1

School Cricketer
Hello Friends and Moderators

I have Purchased Both Don Bradman 14 and 17 couple of years back, i have played both they worked fine.
But since last week i am unable to play both.

It says you have to be online... despite being connected to internet.
I have mailed Steam , they replied : to contact Big Ant Studios.. I mailed them too. But they Never replied back.
Please tell may how to solve this error.
Ur steam id pls, and let me know if u wish to play online matches !

mr_oconnell

School Cricketer
Ur steam id pls, and let me know if u wish to play online matches !
Tried Everything Including DNS Server setting, Antivirus, Firewall Nothing worked.
Finally I reset My HP Omen Laptop, Including Windows Installation. Had to update The NVIDIA graphic Card.
and Finally Back Online.... DB14.... Best and Most Realistic Cricket game ever...

Akhilsaj1

School Cricketer
Tried Everything Including DNS Server setting, Antivirus, Firewall Nothing worked.
Finally I reset My HP Omen Laptop, Including Windows Installation. Had to update The NVIDIA graphic Card.
and Finally Back Online.... DB14.... Best and Most Realistic Cricket game ever...
It is always, some said true successor of DB 14 has arrived in the form of cricket 19. Honestly, I don't think so as these latter iterations are arcadey/semi arcadey not full simulation like the DB 14.

Sadly I saw somewhere Ross said that after release of DB 14,he got some few complaining like the game is too difficult(aka too realistic),too much detail and then DB 17 and ashes happened. ( In other words people want an easy less detailed realistic game).

MFK

School Cricketer
Hi i need some help, anyone ....
I play DB 14 on PC and it gets impossible to touch the ball in pro difficulty, Can anyone help me here with the keys.

Zahid

School Cricketer
i am here to find/learn mods for don bradman cricket 14.
i can create sponsors for any thing like boundary rope stumps etc but
i just want to learn how to create own kits for dbc14 i have templates for kit editing,
also have photoshop cc texture tools as well but i don't know how to make perfect kits for dbc14,
i have made some kits but i am facing color issues in academy

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
I played around 1150 hours before moving to AC!
Which gamepad/controller do you use ? Any link in amazon/flipkart? I need a new one ( dont want costlier like xbox controllers ).

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Which gamepad/controller do you use ? Any link in amazon/flipkart? I need a new one ( dont want costlier like xbox controllers ).
I used this one before I misplaced it, now this(bought offline)...

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Once I seen you have nearly 80+ games in steam. Do you still play all those .?

Users who are viewing this thread