Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
God damn... I just had a moment to admire that SA team

Again licenses not needed with that quality on show, simply incredible. Snowy and Llewelynf , take a bow lads

And probably one more to come!
What's next on the agenda? I hope to see you and @Llewelynf take on the Pakistan team, I know what you all thinking... "Another Pakistan request...ffs" but f*ck me how can we not request after seeing that SA team

Keep it up guys :clap

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
God damn... I just had a moment to admire that SA team

Again licenses not needed with that quality on show, simply incredible. Snowy and Llewelynf , take a bow lads

What's next on the agenda? I hope to see you and @Llewelynf take on the Pakistan team, I know what you all thinking... "Another Pakistan request...ffs" but f*ck me how can we not request after seeing that SA team

Keep it up guys :clap

We've moved on to New Zealand. We haven't planned what is after NZ though. That being said, @Llewelynf might already have a plan.

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Updated OP with SA Players and what's next over the next week or so...

Some may be excited. :spy:spy:spy:spy[DOUBLEPOST=1560296029][/DOUBLEPOST]Also got a new Twitter Header going...
View attachment 222661
SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Don’t know what’s happening but.... SIUUUUUUUUUUUUU

24A5EEC000000578-0-image-a-1_1421137747202.jpg

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
The likeness of the whole team is just ridiculous.. Damn!! Brilliant work.. Lol I am enjoying just to come to these creations thread everyday to check out the creations alone.. I am more excited to check the screenshots than playing them in the game.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread