Cricket 19 General Discussion

PJ13

Club Captain
I’m having a problem with the fields in ODIs. Every time I change the type of field I want, it just gives me the default ring field and it’s for pace and spin. Someone please let me know if there’s a solution to fixing this.

D

Deleted member 185125

AI aggressive shots of spin bowling really need a look , specially a upper cut of near knee length bowling which strangely goes to cover.
Would have been a good shot to Bouncers from Pacers. But looks ugly when it's played against spinners.

Sahil70

Club Captain
Has fielding being messed with again?.
It feels now ,especially close fielders are throwing floaters again (just as bad as ashes was ) and with not much power.

Was lot better in earlier builds

Also there seems to be no urgency with fielders. Eg Ai batsman drops ball at feet and takes a run. My bowler just jogs through to the ball, by which time run is already completed

Last edited:

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has fielding being messed with again?.
It feels now ,especially close fielders are throwing floaters again (just as bad as ashes was ) and with not much power.

Was lot better in earlier builds

Also there seems to be no urgency with fielders. Eg Ai batsman drops ball at feet and takes a run. My bowler just jogs through to the ball, by which time run is already completed

And on the flip side of this , as in Ashes cricket , super human caught and bowled by AI and direct hit from boundary throws far too often

Joel88thrum

School Cricketer
Cheers. I see there are a variety of sliders to help. Are there some that need to change and some that should be left alone?

I've personally not touched any of the sliders, but I think that comes down to personal preference, everyone feels the game should play a little differently I guess

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Has anyone ever has the AI come down the pitch to a spinner? (i.e. equivalent of a human advanced aggressive shot?)

I don't think I've seen it once. I'm bad with the spinner too - when I had feedback on 2 reds was not uncommon! Or perhaps that's why, they can get after me anyway!

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Has anyone ever has the AI come down the pitch to a spinner? (i.e. equivalent of a human advanced aggressive shot?)

I don't think I've seen it once. I'm bad with the spinner too - when I had feedback on 2 reds was not uncommon! Or perhaps that's why, they can get after me anyway!

Nah not once. Not sure I've had it on any of the games tbh

Wealey

ICC Board Member

Once....

Iv had them play a shot and drag their foot but only once have they come down to me..

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Edges are definitely messed up , there are only 3/4 direction in which edges goes after patch 1.09

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
ANyone how to play advance ground shots, not lofted ones. thanks.
If you mean aggressive driven shots they are with X on PlayStation(Standard Controls) and probaly with R2/RT on Classic

Users who are viewing this thread