Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Here's another Pakistani Legend! Any guesses lol? This is getting fun.
vd3l9f.png
Afridi?Plz also share your Imran Khan and also let us know about your id

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hi ,

does anyone know where to change the arm guard color in uniform kits??

Im getting only white colour in default (INDIAN uniform) ... I Need to make it black in colour ..

Untitled-1.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1562239677][/DOUBLEPOST]i need like the picture i have attached for reference ...

only Aus having black arm band ?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
hi ,

does anyone know where to change the arm guard color in uniform kits??

Im getting only white colour in default (INDIAN uniform) ... I Need to make it black in colour ..

View attachment 224027[DOUBLEPOST=1562239677][/DOUBLEPOST]i need like the picture i have attached for reference ...

only Aus having black arm band ?

As I've already shown you...

upload_2019-7-4_21-31-23-png.224028

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Staffordshire Lincolnshire Wales Minor Counties Wiltshire Cambridgeshire CCC all uploaded to the Academy now. In fact all Minor Counties sides are complete and should be uploaded now. Enjoy and feel free to update any squads as you see fit and any uniforms that might be out of date (may be one or two) - at least the teams are up there and available to play. Thanks - uploaded under stephencox32

AliR2K

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Does anyone have a template for creating uniforms?
Would be a big help. LMK if u do!

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Be putting England 1998-99 up tonight. Credits to @blockerdave and @wasteyouryouth for some of the players and logos, some other people on the academy and me for the 5 or 6 players I made :lol

Edit1:Oh and @Spoobir Ashley Giles is in there too

Edit2: This is totally not how I expected this to go :lol

Last edited:

russf

Club Cricketer
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask - but looking at re-skilling some players - starting with the fast bowlers. Does anyone know how the speed stat impacts the speed of the delivery? (I can guess higher = faster ;) lol) but I am struggling to find a value that doesnt mean that the likes of Archer or Starc bowl at 95mph+ every over in test matches and creates a bit of variation and split between the genuine quicks and the 'pretty fast'

The option might be to lower all those who are not quite the 90+ bowlers down to F-M and have them at the top of the speed stat

djfromdiscord

School Cricketer
How would yall like some alternate kits? I'm thinking of making some alternate kit textures for the Asian teams and uploading them, basically just new kits with totally unique designs I don't have any examples but I'll probably work on an Afghani one and post it by tomorrow,just trying to gauge interest?

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
How would yall like some alternate kits? I'm thinking of making some alternate kit textures for the Asian teams and uploading them, basically just new kits with totally unique designs I don't have any examples but I'll probably work on an Afghani one and post it by tomorrow,just trying to gauge interest?
That’ll be great lad. Go for it

Users who are viewing this thread