Stadium Creation Checklist

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
HPCA Stadium, Dharamsala. The stadium creator doesn’t allow us to do this stadium the justice it deserves. One of the most picturesque stadiums in world cricket (well from photos anyway, I’ve never been there lol). My best effort, a teal shame that we can’t edit the roof colour and give the main stand its vibrant red/pink roof, but oh well we can only work with what we have at this stage. Also the pavilion at one end of the ground is no where near as big as it should be, but again can’t do much about that. Anyway hope you enjoy...
24A67B68-5C46-44C1-B2E3-DD937011B28D.jpeg D3E4155A-8F8B-4987-9868-DE66F6D8340A.jpeg D1AE1667-526C-4555-8E2D-A7C3E7449ED6.jpeg

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah that's the same guy that was taking people's Playface and sharing them as their own. They are definitely your adboards @wasteyouryouth
I saw a few players shared by him but were originally created by some user who had numbers only in his id.Is it possible to get that number guy's id on PS4?As I want to see his other creations.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I saw a few players shared by him but were originally created by some user who had numbers only in his id.Is it possible to get that number guy's id on PS4?As I want to see his other creations.
What was the number?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Oh really? Sorry never realised, cheers anyway though they’re definitely a quality effort! Do you mind if I share some of them with my stadiums?

Edit: yeah they’re definitely yours, just found the rest of yours under your id they all look fantastic. Was wondering if you had done an ASB bank adboard? Eden Park’s two main stands have that advestising all over them and was hoping I could use them, since I don’t have access to the academy on pc
Happy if you want to use them.[DOUBLEPOST=1563437608][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you plz make a couple more?
Not at the moment.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Ok, so.... this is an issue with the stadium creator. I was playing a game at the stadium I just posted and the stand, shown here, for some unknown reason has converted to having green poles. And it’s not only this, one of the small stands I’ve got has got the wrong coloured trim on it. Also the adboards chosen in the stadium creator are not the ones showing up in game or even in the creator it self. I choose a stand to have adboards 1-3 but for some reason it shows up sponsors that are outside of that range. The issues like this that bigant have failed to pick up on are small, but they are really frustrating. We pay good money for this game and it’s so disappointing to see things like this missed, where the game does not work as it should. There are countless bugs with the stadium creator which honestly frustrate the f**k out of me. I’ve tried to be calm and patient up to this point but I’m realising that being calm and doing nothing about it won’t change the game. I really hope bigant read some of the posts here and address them in future patches because I believe it’s not good enough to put out a game with so many bugs and charge top doller for it.
...that’s my rant over, now I’ll get back to playing, and hoping the bugs are addressed in future.

Attachments

• EB17EA99-7515-4108-A0F6-A025B192FDDB.jpeg
    EB17EA99-7515-4108-A0F6-A025B192FDDB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ok, so.... this is an issue with the stadium creator. I was playing a game at the stadium I just posted and the stand, shown here, for some unknown reason has converted to having green poles. And it’s not only this, one of the small stands I’ve got has got the wrong coloured trim on it. Also the adboards chosen in the stadium creator are not the ones showing up in game or even in the creator it self. I choose a stand to have adboards 1-3 but for some reason it shows up sponsors that are outside of that range. The issues like this that bigant have failed to pick up on are small, but they are really frustrating. We pay good money for this game and it’s so disappointing to see things like this missed, where the game does not work as it should. There are countless bugs with the stadium creator which honestly frustrate the f**k out of me. I’ve tried to be calm and patient up to this point but I’m realising that being calm and doing nothing about it won’t change the game. I really hope bigant read some of the posts here and address them in future patches because I believe it’s not good enough to put out a game with so many bugs and charge top doller for it.
...that’s my rant over, now I’ll get back to playing, and hoping the bugs are addressed in future.
The same was my pain.I tried creating some stadiums and I was very frustrated.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
It was mean to be the biggest update ever to the creator well that wen't down the drain don't no what happened there to be honest

Users who are viewing this thread