Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I had a bit of a mixed bag, as far as edges go. Both went square of the wicket one for four and another ran away for two. I had bowled cutters on both occasions.

I'm not sure if it was my imagination but it seemed as if the fielders reacted a tad quicker. Both matches I played were SA provincial one dayers so I can't really say I field tested it (no pun intended).

The keeper still came racing up to the stumps once when I bowled a leg stump line bouncer but as I read on the forum, fielding is tough to fix.

All in all I'm happy, the colour scale is back for kits and my pace bowler actually got to bowl a 138 km/h slower ball.
Pace bowlers can bowl a proper slower bowl now. Yes...

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Once again the old patch comes rolling out and things that haven’t been tweaked people start saying are so much better.

As much as it’s prob best to pretend they have been it makes me wonder if people actually play the game or just come on here and bullshit..

It doesn’t help others especially giving false hope.
The key for me has been to only believe a few people that I can trust here, and later on test some of those myself. Agree, about not giving false hope!

imported_beatle

Club Captain
For some reason I've played eighty overs in a test and Australia haven't bowled one over with a spinner since patch 1.11.I've never noticed this before.Also all wickets apart from two were caught behind by the wicket keeper off of square drives.Straight drives seem easier to execute although anything behind square on/off are nigh on impossible.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Any word on whether batting was improved in some ways. Sweep shots, advance shots, leg side animations etc?

I'm holding off diving back in until then as I'll have to download everything again since my data was lost. Are those things even being addressed? Some transparency on this would go a long way.

pratyaksh

School Cricketer
Issue in PC version.

The logos dont move when i try to position them on the bat. They seem to be stuck even when i am positioning with left stick. The logo would either move by millimeters or move randomly if you hold the direction for much longer. Anybody else who encountered it?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Issue in PC version.

The logos dont move when i try to position them on the bat. They seem to be stuck even when i am positioning with left stick. The logo would either move by millimeters or move randomly if you hold the direction for much longer. Anybody else who encountered it?
Yes. It's a pain in the arse.

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
Is there any way to put a fielder at
wide gully? The batsmen keep edging it there but it isn’t a fielding position.

louis

School Cricketer
I have the game on the Switch but I'm debating getting it for the Xbox. As I haven't played the Xbox for over 9 months, I don't have Xbox Live, would I still be able to access the academy without Live? I have no intentions of playing the game online so I'm not really fussed about that.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Haven’t posted on here for awhile been quietly playing the game on and off. Still pretty fun for me, loving the ashes side of things, test matches specially ashes test matches seem to be much more of a challenge for me maybe the game is designed that way or maybe I’m telling my brain that haha either way test matches have been fun to play.
The only thing that is a bug bare for me (apart from academy, which don’t get me started on that, for something so easy it can be very conveluted at times lol) is the frame rate drops that can occur during replays and the stutter that occurs whilst the replays load, also I’ve noticed sometimes when I’ve smashed a ball to the boundary that it can sometimes seem like it didn’t even hit the bat, so I go check the replay which also doesn’t show the ball hitting the bat (it’s like it’s like a few of cm off) thats even on slow mo! I’m guessing the collision mechanics (whatever you call it) between bat and ball can be off at times, it’s nothing major obviously, which just goes to show how well rounded the game (especially gameplay) has been since launch. I’ll keep posting If I notice any other quirks lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread