Cricket 19 Nintendo switch.

jan52

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Got the patch last night,
get best is working on my ps4 but still not functional on switch, can u please confirm on switch?

Orbittt

School Cricketer
Hello everybody. Unfortunately, I have never played this game. But I would very much like to try. What is your advice?

Kramer

School Cricketer
Since the last two patches, the fielding HUD has been reversed - first East to West, now with latest patch North to South.

Really annoying this wasn’t fixed. Is it the same for everybody?

SLICKR392

Club Captain
Since the last two patches, the fielding HUD has been reversed - first East to West, now with latest patch North to South.

Really annoying this wasn’t fixed. Is it the same for everybody?

Yes, it is still an issue that I have been facing. After going through few threads, I believe they are looking into it.

pinku

Club Captain
My game has now crashed 3 times trying to download teams. Anyone else faced this issue? It says software error and i have to restart the game.

gideon_swrd

Club Captain
Any update on when the switch patch will launch? Also this patch would make it feature equivalent to the console/PC versions?

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Any update on when the switch patch will launch? Also this patch would make it feature equivalent to the console/PC versions?
I've also got this game on switch as well as on Ps4.Big Ant do not seem to be interested in the switch format at all.I see that AO Tennis 2 is due for release on switch but if Cricket 19 is anything to go by I cannot see any point investing as it will be treated with the same discontent.

kamy100

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I've also got this game on switch as well as on Ps4.Big Ant do not seem to be interested in the switch format at all.I see that AO Tennis 2 is due for release on switch but if Cricket 19 is anything to go by I cannot see any point investing as it will be treated with the same discontent.

It isn't Big Ant's fault. The patches for each format are submitted at the same time, unfortunately the verification process from Nintendo takes much longer than those for Sony and Microsoft, other developers face the same issues.

Users who are viewing this thread