Pakistan's tour of England - August/September - 3 Tests/3 T20Is

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yeah, I don't understand why they're bowling short at him when the whole point of him is that he stands up tall and whacks it

D

Dutch

Watching Zak Crawley get gift runs hurts my soul. I think I'd bring Shan Masood on for a couple of overs against him though - see if you can Darren Stevens him out
Ha ha! I feel for you. There's four more!

D

Dutch

And gone![DOUBLEPOST=1598009318][/DOUBLEPOST]Surely plumb![DOUBLEPOST=1598009339][/DOUBLEPOST]What a waste: kept low straight in front![DOUBLEPOST=1598009362][/DOUBLEPOST]Love the appeal! Squeezed it out of the umpire!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah, I don't understand why they're bowling short at him when the whole point of him is that he stands up tall and whacks it
Are you a newbie/out of form/making a comeback/part-time bowler? If yes, Pakistan is the perfect opposition. Just ask Duanne Olivier, Paul Harris, Nathan Hauritz, Marcus North, Will Somerville and so many more.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
Are you a newbie/out of form/making a comeback/part-time bowler? If yes, Pakistan is the perfect opposition. Just ask Duanne Olivier, Paul Harris, Nathan Hauritz, Marcus North, Will Somerville and so many more.
There was also that time with Simon Katich

So to be clear, are you suggesting Crawley has a bowl later?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
There was also that time with Simon Katich

So to be clear, are you suggesting Crawley has a bowl later?
Wouldn't discount his chances to take a wicket, honestly...
Aaron Finch bowled 10 overs for 40-odd runs with a wicket last year in an ODI against us.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Also, Cook was about to be dropped before making a hundred against us in 2010
[DOUBLEPOST=1598010533][/DOUBLEPOST]Is someone keeping count of the edges that have fallen short of the slips in this series?

Users who are viewing this thread