Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Good to see Hasan performing. This series was really awesome. Hopefully SL and WI's tours will be as awesome.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good to see Hasan performing. This series was really awesome. Hopefully SL and WI's tours will be as awesome.
You know it wont be awesome, because I Think Pakistan will just steamroll both teams. Unless by your meaning of awesome means Pakistan winning. Expect WI to give a fight but SL will be whitewashed for sure.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Great Series win by Pakistan. Though Pakistan has proven again that it has some passionate emerging lot of players that can compete with any team in the World, This series was bigger than win/loose. The series has humongous benefits for the cause of Cricket coming back home. We Pakistani fans thank the World X1 team from the bottom of our hearts to support the cause. :) Kudos to everyone who struggled for it.

Talking about Ahmed Shehzad on a serious note I believe that He was developed as an established batsman for Pakistan in all three formats. Under Waqar Younis and Misbah, He hasn't been handled well. You got to manage characters rather than trying to change their natures which is impossible. It is the management job to take the best from his premium player and don't clash egos with him. Shehzad not free from his own mistakes though, got victimized as well in the recent past which has surely hit his confidence badly at the international level. Today, He showed his class once again. I know media and fans are after him because of his selfies and all that stuff but that is his personal life.

From this series, We have discovered more of Babar Azam, He can be the next big serving batsman for Pakistan.

As far as bowling goes, I have reservations over Imad Wasim, Not inducting Junaid Khan and ignoring Fahim Ashraf. Sarfraz needs to control his temper on ground and should move himself up and take charge to lead from front. He has every capability to do that but for some strange reasons he has made himself lower down the order.

I hope for future Cricket always comes first ahead of personal friendships.

Users who are viewing this thread