Career Mode in Cricket 22 (Discuss your career here)

Sparks

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
So pretty gutted too see no improvements to career mode (apart from Star Player) in this patch. Still far behind C19 career mode and how has the big XI jumped ahead in the patch queue?! Maybe someone in the know could let me know if I'm holding out hope for no reason?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
So pretty gutted too see no improvements to career mode (apart from Star Player) in this patch. Still far behind C19 career mode and how has the big XI jumped ahead in the patch queue?! Maybe someone in the know could let me know if I'm holding out hope for no reason?
Big XI was promised for day 1 so surely that should take preference over career mode enhancements?

Sparks

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Big XI was promised for day 1 so surely that should take preference over career mode enhancements?
Not sure that's true, Ross said when they released Big XI it was never originally planned but they have given it to us for releasing a broken game, i may be wrong but Career mode has been around a lot longer and has so many missing/broken parts that it needs to be given some serious air time.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
In my career my England team player ai ratings are so much higher than others. It's 94 rated and we're smashing everyone. Is there a way to either nerf my team or improve the others?
I’m same but I’m 10 years in beating Aus in aus by innings every time on veteran

stanchez47

Little Timmy
Online Cricket Games Owned

Big XI never got a video from Bajo - "Cricket Enthusiast" so its an afterthought.

Bajo's spin

But seriously why are we complaining about career mode when we have colored towels! #shinythings

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do they work for all formats in career mode? Or just longer form games?
Work in all formats, although be wary, if you have settings for a 4 day game for example and then play a one day game afterwards, you need to change the difficulty and all that in settings (in-game menu before bowling or batting) otherwise you'll end up with a very slow one day game lol.

I have 3 settings for test/first class, List A and Twenty20. Once I start playing international cricket in career mode, I'll look at country specific stuff Rumple has in his thread.

Sparks

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I know it's been asked before but I've never seen a reliable answer so has anyone been drafted for The Hundred or IPL yet?

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Work in all formats, although be wary, if you have settings for a 4 day game for example and then play a one day game afterwards, you need to change the difficulty and all that in settings (in-game menu before bowling or batting) otherwise you'll end up with a very slow one day game lol.

I have 3 settings for test/first class, List A and Twenty20. Once I start playing international cricket in career mode, I'll look at country specific stuff Rumple has in his thread.
As far as I remember and based on his replies in his sliders thread, Rumple's V3 slider sheet only covers Test format

Just wanted to know what are the slider values that you use for shorter formats as you said above in general/career mode...Would be glad to try them

Can you share them?

Thanx mate

Users who are viewing this thread