Career Mode in Cricket 22 (Discuss your career here)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As far as I remember and based on his replies in his sliders thread, Rumple's V3 slider sheet only covers Test format

Just wanted to know what are the slider values that you use for shorter formats as you said above in general/career mode...Would be glad to try them

Can you share them?

Thanx mate
I use default for 50 over and 20/20 games but keep my physics settings. All my stuff is available on rumple's sliders thread.

Matty Smith

School Cricketer
As far as I remember and based on his replies in his sliders thread, Rumple's V3 slider sheet only covers Test format

Just wanted to know what are the slider values that you use for shorter formats as you said above in general/career mode...Would be glad to try them

Can you share them?

Thanx mate
@Gamer Pradosh as some great short format sliders available on he's youtube channel though they are on the more difficult side for me atleast as im newish to the game . He's actually streaming a new set of sliders today which i can't wait for. Go check him out hope this helps your gameplay experience.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
@Gamer Pradosh as some great short format sliders available on he's youtube channel though they are on the more difficult side for me atleast as im newish to the game . He's actually streaming a new set of sliders today which i can't wait for. Go check him out hope this helps your gameplay experience.

Thanks for the headsup dude!

Even I was waiting for his video on new sliders...
Post automatically merged:

I use default for 50 over and 20/20 games but keep my physics settings. All my stuff is available on rumple's sliders thread.
Thanx mate
Will have a look on the thread for your physics settings

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks for the headsup dude!

Even I was waiting for his video on new sliders...
Post automatically merged:

Thanx mate
Will have a look on the thread for your physics settings
I'll just take a quick screenshot now and post it.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I'll just take a quick screenshot now and post it.
There you go. Won't go into them too much as to not go off topic but I added my batting stuff as well, when combined with the other sliders, makes batting a real challenge. (edit: I also have shot timing, footwork indicator off and ball colour marker off as well.)

Batting:

cricket22_2022_03_07_20_35_10_566.pngcricket22_2022_03_07_20_35_17_783.png

Physics:

cricket22_2022_03_07_20_34_50_211.pngcricket22_2022_03_07_20_34_56_760.png

Last edited:

Sparks

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
On ipl I mean I didn’t get picked I entered into the draft but no takers that was around 6 years into career
Ok so it does activate in career mode but a bit strange that you don't get the chance to play in both each year. As I guess your probably one of the best players in your game so should get an offer.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Ok so it does activate in career mode but a bit strange that you don't get the chance to play in both each year. As I guess your probably one of the best players in your game so should get an offer.
Im on 90 rating now just approaching end of the calendar year and never got an offer for either this year. Will
Update on next year see if I get offered anything as I should do going off form.

umairdbest.18

School Cricketer
After the new patch. I’ve started playing Career mode as a star player - Babar Azam. I’ve been made to captain all the formats.

Quick question- How can I change the name of some of the players? For example, in the pakistan squad there is Abdulaziz Safar?? And Abd-ul-latif Awan?? Who the hell are they?? And how can I rename them.

P.S. I thought one of them was Abdullah Shafique but he’s a separate player already.

Any help will be appreciated.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
After the new patch. I’ve started playing Career mode as a star player - Babar Azam. I’ve been made to captain all the formats.

Quick question- How can I change the name of some of the players? For example, in the pakistan squad there is Abdulaziz Safar?? And Abd-ul-latif Awan?? Who the hell are they?? And how can I rename them.

P.S. I thought one of them was Abdullah Shafique but he’s a separate player already.

Any help will be appreciated.
Are they auto generated players?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I’m unsure myself that’s why asking out here
I would search the academy in player manager, if the names pop up then yeah go ahead and re-name, if not they're auto generated. Another solution is to download waste's teams and that should sort it out. Can't search for anything atm though it seems on the academy (community stuff that is.)

Users who are viewing this thread