End Game Somewhere in Bombay.. mafia wins! Parth D & Ashutosh.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Closed setups definitely add to the mystery factor. Sky is the limit when it comes to possibilites.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Night 0

There was this area somewhere in Bombay, low key, but very resourceful. And Peaceful. This was during the time when underworld was at peak in the city and the bhai-giri was starting to make it's presence felt. This area thus far wasn't affected but it was only a matter of time...

It was late night when the mischief happened. The area was sealed, no one could enter from the outside. It was all part of the plan as the bhais wanted to overtake this peaceful area and make it chaotic! The hafta-vasuli (extortion) was gonna start. They had their eyes set on this area for a long time and now was the correct time. They knew they can only rule the area by eliminating the existing peacemakers.

When one of them realized who they were, he tried to take them out. But the bhais weren't gonna listen. Even before he could talk, he was shot dead! Not one, not two, not three, many shots were fired at him. People awoke to the horror and knew the inevitable was gonna happen to this area too...

9 of them gathered around the dead body. Amongst those were also the bhais but no one knew their disguise. One of them moved forward and saw turned the victim's face. He was -

Gaurav_7, the victim, town aligned.

It is now Day 1.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a hammer.

Rules

1) Don't quote any communication you have received via PM from me in this thread.
2) This game will have just your alignment revealed on death. Your actual role will be kept secret until the end of the game.
3) If anything in your PM over-rides these rules then your PM is to be followed.
4) No communication about the game outside of this thread, unless your PM says so. If someone contacts you, report it to me. This is a strict rule, follow it or you will likely be banned from future games.
5) Please do not visit player profiles to see if they were online/offline or what they are up to at a given time and think the night or day was delayed because of that. This is something which is a given and should be sincerely and honestly followed if you are to enjoy the game.
6) You are allowed one post as a ghost once you are dead. After that please do not comment in the thread.
7) Don't post in white text.
8) Once you're dead, you can't win. Survival is the key.
9) Write-ups may or may not contain clues, you got to decipher that. Night 0 writeup is just for flavor.
10) Role claiming is allowed.
11) Enjoy the game.

While making a lynch or a no lynch please bold that part of your post. If you wish to change your lynch, then too please do it the same way.

The role PMs will be sent out soon in no particular order. Once I make a post about sending all role PMs only then you can begin the game. Till then please avoid posting.

If new guys have any queries please ask me in PM.

@NILAYSHAH60 @Till Valhalla @Ashutosh. @asprin @Neptune @Yash. @Manish. @RUDI @Parth D

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Also, as I said, just for flavor.

Role PMs sent. Please confirm and begin!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Users who are viewing this thread