Indian Premier League - General Discussion

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
CSK is rebuilding RPSG Part-2!!! How the hell did they get Ben Stokes? Thats a MASSIVE buy! I know the Chepauk thing and his batting style is brought, but Stokes is a much changed cricketer and can easily adapt (and we dont even know how the new Chepauk looks like). As some say, captaincy option too after MSD. Stokes had his best ever IPL season with Dhoni-Fleming at RPSG in 2017 (now which IPL team has Steven Smith? :D)

Rahane comes to the place where he could maximize his usage in the remaining part of his playing days! People make it a joke about CSK picking old players, but the fact that they do it every year and somehow pull it off too, says that it works. A year under Dhoni captaincy and a few years under Dhoni-Fleming coaching can help Jinxs. He's definitely better placed than Pujara to make the XI in some game or two. Dont know much about the U-19 buys (and I am sure @icyman is lining up his thoughts on their ill fate of being picked for CSK :D) but post Dhoni and Rayudu, surely some of them likely to be used.

As @LiveLoveABD says, need a really good death bowler and CSK is set!

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
CSK is rebuilding RPSG Part-2!!! How the hell did they get Ben Stokes? Thats a MASSIVE buy! I know the Chepauk thing and his batting style is brought, but Stokes is a much changed cricketer and can easily adapt (and we dont even know how the new Chepauk looks like). As some say, captaincy option too after MSD. Stokes had his best ever IPL season with Dhoni-Fleming at RPSG in 2017 (now which IPL team has Steven Smith? :D)

Rahane comes to the place where he could maximize his usage in the remaining part of his playing days! People make it a joke about CSK picking old players, but the fact that they do it every year and somehow pull it off too, says that it works. A year under Dhoni captaincy and a few years under Dhoni-Fleming coaching can help Jinxs. He's definitely better placed than Pujara to make the XI in some game or two. Dont know much about the U-19 buys (and I am sure @icyman is lining up his thoughts on their ill fate of being picked for CSK :D) but post Dhoni and Rayudu, surely some of them likely to be used.

As @LiveLoveABD says, need a really good death bowler and CSK is set!

Sindhu will play if Jadeja misses a game or two. There isn’t enough material to judge Rasheed on but he was very solid in the WC and I think he can be decent as a Badri like fluid anchor if he does play.

Bevab

Staff Member
Mukesh Kumar is a tad overpriced. He’s accurate and consistent but not even close to bowling at 130 kph.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Finally some pace for Gujarat. Might not be as good as Ferguson but he is rapid and most importantly is a local so doesnt use up the overseas spot.

I'm kind of suprised that teams were willing to bid that much for KS Bharat

Fenil

Has J&K fast bowler, Wasim Basheer registered for auction? Watched a couple of his videos and he looks excellent.
Post automatically merged:

He’s de Grandhomme without the batting.
Do you mean Vijay Shankar V 2.0? Oh sorry, I forgot Vijay cant bowl either.

Bevab

Staff Member
Has J&K fast bowler, Wasim Basheer registered for auction? Watched a couple of his videos and he looks excellent.

Do you mean Vijay Shankar V 2.0? Oh sorry, I forgot Vijay cant bowl either.

Shankar dreams of bowling as good as Kumar.

It’s a shame what happened to him though, he’s known as a good chap in these circles and I wish he makes a comeback of some sort.

Fenil

Cricinfo reports Vivrant Sharma as leg spinner...
Screenshot_20221223-173633.png

Also Cricinfo listing him as orthodox spinner
Screenshot_20221223-173641.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221223-173641.png
    Screenshot_20221223-173641.png
    292.7 KB · Views: 0

Bevab

Staff Member
Why are Delhi bidding this heavily for Pandey when Dhull is on their bench?

Users who are viewing this thread