Sugesstions for Upcoming cricket games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkusRay

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have some ideas in my mind which I want to share with you guys.
Few suggestions that will make cricket game like Ac09 a lot better

♦ Career mode
♦ Manual throw
♦ Manual stumping
♦ Customization of Kits and Logos
♦ Custom player - Creation should be Smackdown vs Raw Style
♦ Online ranking system - Win lose everything count
♦ Manual Appeal
♦ High Adrenalin level = Slow motion for 1 bowl

Career mode, i guess all of you guys know how it should be, i will simply suggest career mode like svr.

Manual throw will be fun, when there is chance of run out and fielders reaches the bowl in time you should be able to throw the wicket manually, like game gets slow when there is chance of catch in AC09, when game gets slow cursor appears and you have to aim on the wicket in time and select the speed in very short time.

Manual stumping well that should be a lot fun too. When there is chance of stumping game should get slow again and camera should be first person and you have to move the hands of keeper manually with help of mouse ( In Consoles analog should be good )

Customization of Kits should be good because you can customize kit of your team any time when your team kit changes. Creation of logo will be useful for creating own team.

Manual appeal can make the game more realistic than ever before,

The most exciting thing High Adrenalin level,
when your Adrenalin level is high you should be able to play 1 shot in slow motion, on that bowl camera should be first person and bat should be in control with mouse (Analog for consoles) and you can hit the bowl anywhere you want.

Custom player, now that's enough, in none of cricket games we didn't get chance to create player with advance creation like the smackdown vs raw 2009/10 in which you can create player face very much like real face of the guy you want to make.

How my suggestions sound?

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

I have a suggestion, use one of the 20 existing threads

D

Dutch

Good original ideas: What about the ability for the person behind the computer to be able press a button which releases the ball at a certain point towards the batsman? That would be cool........................

MarkusRay

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have a suggestion, use one of the 20 existing threads

Jealous person.

MarkusRay added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Good original ideas: What about the ability for the person behind the computer to be able press a button which releases the ball at a certain point towards the batsman? That would be cool........................

Nice idea dude.
That would be sooo cool ;D

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.