Police Academy Mafia II - Endgame - Town (Varun, yashdude, Simon WIN)

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ah well. Well played Varun, you were the only obstacle in my way. :p My plan was to kill Simon at night if I was spared and then I'd say that I investigated Varun and got maifa, which will make Yash believe that I am the sane cop. :p Anyway, the roles are:-

Varun - Sane Cop
Simon - Naive Cop
Yash - Paranoid Cop
Yudi - Insane Cop

Varun

ICC Board Member
My plan was to kill Simon at night if I was spared and then I'd say that I investigated Varun and got maifa, which will make Yash believe that I am the sane cop.

That wouldn't work, because I already showed with accurate logic that I cannot be mafia. Your best bet would've been to kill me and convince Simon to lynch yashdude.

----------

Easy win there, I think I knew what was I doing? Wasn't it obvious after Night 1 it was Sulaiman? I was ready to lynch him straight if you go through my first few posts after Night 1. I gave him chances to defend himself as a mislynch would mean game over if that makes me "not knowing what was he doing" it's rather stupid. Please don't count everyone in the same slot just coz of one guy, Simon.
MVP should go to Varun for his analysis.

It wasn't obvious and you were never sure. Even if you were, it has nothing to do with knowing what you're doing.

As for Simon, I think he was busy and wasn't able to pay attention to the game and if that isn't the case his gameplay escapes my reasoning since he should have been able to grasp the logic early on, which he eventually did I guess.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Ah well. Well played Varun, you were the only obstacle in my way. :p My plan was to kill Simon at night if I was spared and then I'd say that I investigated Varun and got maifa, which will make Yash believe that I am the sane cop. :p Anyway, the roles are:-

Varun - Sane Cop
Simon - Naive Cop
Yash - Paranoid Cop
Yudi - Insane Cop

Yep those are the roles, in the end it was quite fitting that Simon was naive and Varun was sane:p.

The only option for you was to kill Varun and get Simon on your side.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well, I never got the chance to do anything so next time. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread