All teams - progress thread

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
May well have missed some, if so please let me know. OP updated with the following:

Updated associate international teams from @wasteyouryouth
Updated BBL and SA domestic teams, as well as English county kits by @Llewelynf
New historic international teams from @Mouseydread and @GorgeousGeorge59
Thanks for keeping track. I somehow deleted my spreadsheet and so it was very useful for reminding me what I had and had not done.

Nepal has a stadium.

In the last week I have also shared versions of Afghanistan, Ireland and Netherlands with updated squads and faces done. These are with the kits @Llewelynf did. Not 100% if I unshared the older versions under my other name so best to make search under wasteyouryouth1 if you want them.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I've done the main squad for England Ashes 05 as best I can and made the kit. (thanks @Llewelynf for some of the logos used)

Search 'England 05' or username Spoobir to find it. If you think you can improve the likenesses that would be great because some of them I'm not too happy with. Also haven't done any of the bats or stats yet!

hmDhLMl.png

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I should have some based likenesses for all of the Kent squad done by Sunday. They won't have any facial features changed literally just hair and tattoos to make them look somewhat similar to real life. Would someone then improve on them? Thank you.

pinku

Associate Captain
I've done the main squad for England Ashes 05 as best I can and made the kit. (thanks @Llewelynf for some of the logos used)

Search 'England 05' or username Spoobir to find it. If you think you can improve the likenesses that would be great because some of them I'm not too happy with. Also haven't done any of the bats or stats yet!

hmDhLMl.png

Great stuff @Spoobir. Hopefully if @wasteyouryouth still has the Ashes 2005 logo which we can also use as a pitch ad, that would be awsome.

sajeednp

Club Captain
If i download by using get best. Will i get all right teams.. or do i need to download seperately by using user names..

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I've shared the Irish domestic sides:

Leinster
North-West Warriors
Northern Knights

With kits done, logos added, faces done, bats assigned where able and grounds added (@warpfactor 's Stormont used for Northern Knights). Also added players not on disk and updated the line ups for all competitions.

ID: wasteyouryouth1

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
General question to people: would you rather get kits and logos with no changes to faces first or wait for the whole package? I've been doing it the latter way mainly to save people having to download everything more than once (with the linking issues it could be a pain).

azkhan

Associate Captain
General question to people: would you rather get kits and logos with no changes to faces first or wait for the whole package? I've been doing it the latter way mainly to save people having to download everything more than once (with the linking issues it could be a pain).

I like downloading them once everything has been done:thumbs great work @wasteyouryouth

C

Chris Swift

Kits, logos, real names and stats are most important to me.
I don't mind if the players look like chubby checker and the fat boys, as long as I have those other things.

Great work by the way

Users who are viewing this thread