11th Game: Pakistan vs Australia

nz0003

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ha!
Are you kidding me mate?
When was the last time NZ beat PAK in a Semi-Final?
Was it in 1992? or 1999? or 2007? :p

I'm going to bet all my vCash on Pakistan.
Jeetega bhai jeetega,Pakistan jeetega,if you know what i mean.. :p

In 2007 Pakistan lost to Ireland and didn't even make the super 8s, so it wasn't then. I wasn't really a cricket fan for the rest so I don't really know. I know we lost to Pakistan in the 2008 T20 WC semi, but we had a pretty average side.

We probably won't win, but if we take a few early wickets/get off to a good start, pressure goes right on to Pakistan. Pressure does some amazing things.

xvalerianx

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Tough match: India vs West Indies

Who knows India might even lose this :p. Hilarious quit to the CT for India.

I'm sure people are already burning posters and statues of Indian players. Devastation will prevail all around India I bet.

No mate,no sort of devastation this time. Considering 1 of our main match was washed out. And,yes we were playing without 3 of our top players. So,the Indian team can be excused this time off. :)

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
In 2007 Pakistan lost to Ireland and didn't even make the super 8s, so it wasn't then. I wasn't really a cricket fan for the rest so I don't really know. I know we lost to Pakistan in the 2008 T20 WC semi, but we had a pretty average side.

We probably won't win, but if we take a few early wickets/get off to a good start, pressure goes right on to Pakistan. Pressure does some amazing things.

I was actually referring to the T20 WC Semi-Final in 2007 mate.
The pressure's not on Pakistan mate.Its not on NZ either.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Who knows India might even lose this . Hilarious quit to the CT for India.

I'm sure people are already burning posters and statues of Indian players. Devastation will prevail all around India I bet.

From the time UV! exited and our pace bowlers got smashed with a eco of 8 per over, we knew this from long time. it was just giving us one more chance which we don't deserve.

xvalerianx

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
As if you wouldn't have done the same if India were in Pakistan's situation and Pakistan in India's :p

Doesn't make it right of course....

I guess we Indians are much better are heart,and we think about others first. :D

Users who are viewing this thread