15th Match, Group F: Australia v India at Bridgetown

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Didn't pay much attention to the bowlers India selected but now I looked at their squad and the bowling is pathetic. This is not Zaheers format and he cant carry them here. The pace bowling in India is pathetic man.

Nice unibrow on Rohit.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Well, victory is really an outside chance but at least our net run rate won't suffer as much now.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Sharma really has saved India's NRR here. Without this innings they'd have been screwed. Always thought he was a better player than many on here thought he was, but until the 2nd half of his innings this hasn't been a great knock. He did look pretty terrible against the pace early on, but at least he stuck around.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Finally a mistimed pull shot off Tait is caught, so many times that has gone to the fence or fallen safe this match.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
I am loving this!!

Who else can be the captain besides Clarke?

He is like Mahela or Kallis of Oz. Except he isnt as good as them. And where else can he bat besides 3? Open? I dont see him opening. The lower he bats the worse it will be. Because he will be in at 15-20 overs, then with his 70 SR, he is gonna make ever more mess.

All Aus need to do is, send White at 4, Dussey at 5, Haddin or Hussey at 6. Clarke should only bat at 3, if Warne or Watto gets out inside of 1st 10 overs. If they dont hen he shouldnt even come bat. The end..

SOB read my post!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Nehra is such a tweaking useless batsman (not to mention useless bowler and fielder).

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
India all out for 135, at one stage they were 60/7, good batting for Rohit Sharma..

Users who are viewing this thread