2006 Roster Pack

k thanks, ive just about finished tasmania and will do wa.

good timing mate i just finished Victoria, VIC has White, Hodge, Lewis and more. Jewell, Nannes and Wise r the bloggs. Gotta go to sleep at 10:30 (GMT +10) got school 2morrow.

almost time for me to got 2 sleep but here is the 18 man squad for India. I DL wicket keepers roster but it was exactly the same on my computer. So I added Gambhir, Raina and Powar myself. The bloggs are Khan, Raina and Powar. It is lined-up according 2 the second ODI against England.

Attachments

• 18 VIC.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 18 IND 06.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 29
Madmick you are fantastic at this kind of stuff. Reps for you and whenever I can give you some - reps for you again :D

here is the lined-up version of Victoria, u done with TAS and WA yet pickle?

Attachments

• 18 VIC.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 4
could someone upload there TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag with all the international teams updated or at least the australian team in there.

I musten be doing something right, do you need to delete you old saves?

It's something to do with the Game Profile and it happens sometimes, not sure why though. Use the in-game editor to change the names of the players that haven't changed.

ok heres my tasmanian roster, i realised when i was lining it up that the team was a bit short on bowlers :crying, so of anyone had the time (i dont have much spare time at the moment) maybe they could add Hilfenhaus, Butterworth and Polkinghorne to the lineup, it would be greatly appreciated, also i dont know how well i went on the batting stats of the bowlers and if i made them too good? :p.

apart from all that though i think i did an alright job. Also could you change the team name mick as i couldn't seem to get the team info editor to work.
please give me any tips on how i can improve next time and enjoy the roster.

ill try and work on wa over the next few days also.

Attachments

• TAS 18.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 3
here is another updated version of Victoria with Pilon replacing Wise and Lewis shown as a bowler not a batter. R u going to post WA and TAS when ur done with it yet pickle.

BTW I plan on releasing the roster pack this Sunday 9th April, so I can make WA and TAS if pickle hasn't done it already and also add a 18 man squad for Sri Lanka. I will try to make Zimbawe if possible.

Attachments

• 18 VIC.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 2
pickle said:
ok heres my tasmanian roster, i realised when i was lining it up that the team was a bit short on bowlers :crying, so of anyone had the time (i dont have much spare time at the moment) maybe they could add Hilfenhaus, Butterworth and Polkinghorne to the lineup, it would be greatly appreciated, also i dont know how well i went on the batting stats of the bowlers and if i made them too good? :p.

apart from all that though i think i did an alright job. Also could you change the team name mick as i couldn't seem to get the team info editor to work.
please give me any tips on how i can improve next time and enjoy the roster.

ill try and work on wa over the next few days also.

Well the Tassie bowlers have been in the Aus A squads so you probably havnt done that badly with the bowlers

madmick96 said:
almost time for me to got 2 sleep but here is the 18 man squad for India. I DL wicket keepers roster but it was exactly the same on my computer. So I added Gambhir, Raina and Powar myself. The bloggs are Khan, Raina and Powar. It is lined-up according 2 the second ODI against England.

Corrections to your Indian roster Madmick, face wise and line up wise. It is not the same thing I created Gambhir, Raina, Powar & Ganguly. Zaheer Khan can be replaceable by pasting him in any combination of the player editor. The reason Zaheer Khan is not in the roster, because of the BCCI selection committee decisions to put him in rare appearances in test matches. I could be able to make revisions again. I'll see what I can do to create Rao, Yadav or Kartik to be part of this game. Otherwise, I'll keep a close eye of the latest Indian Test & ODI tours.

how to change roster. i mean someone plz help in utilising these roster files

sorry i replaced a different Indian roster with ur roster and then i looked at my normal one it seemed the same

and here is my version of Tasmania, some people are the bloggs( I forgot).............good faces pickle some but the birth dates?? off the scale some 22 yr old guy was like r round 50 yrs old. lol...do you even check the birth dates?? overall good job

Attachments

• 18 TAS.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 3
lol!:p sorry mate completely forgot about the birthdates!

also 3 quick questions, do you bother doing the averages etc., do you do fielding positions and should I do WA (although it might take a few days, as i'm quite busy).

EDIT: your TAS roster seems to be just a USA roster, completely un-edited, with all the original players?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread