4th ODI: Australia v England at Adelaide

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Haven't seen that before, we really do suck when it comes to these run outs.
Today is showing pace is not going to be effective on the subcontinent. Our best bowler all series has been taken apart with ease, it's lucky we don't have our other two to go the same route.

midgetwars

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
well, if i can remember from the first match it was Dussey and Smith that dried up the runs and took wickets...

Why isn't Clarke doing this?

Brook

Club Captain
Smith's turned into a decent partnership breaker and long hop bowler

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Steve 'Mitch' Smith does it again. That Johnson has made a name for himself with lucky wickets and now Smith showing how its done spin wise.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I think we can take off the Mitch for that Bell wicket, really good bowling there. That KP one on the other hand has Mitch written all over it.

Roofrom50

International Coach
Now Smith needs to get a good 60-70 odd in the batting innings and he'll be MOTM

offdriven4

Club Cricketer
Smith's bowling is just ridiculous,he just keeps picking up wickets with pure rubbish,i've seen better village green spinners...

Brook

Club Captain
Maybe it's something in the pitch for mediocre spinners, so I'm predicting a five-for for Yardy

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well, Johnson can bowl good balls once in a while so... it applies.

Haha good point. Doherty almost gets one as well, eagle eye saying umpires call if we reviewed. Smith might have got himself back into the starting 11.
Smith's stats would have been asking Clarke to take him off again. He got as low as averaging 8 for this series.

Users who are viewing this thread