A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

kanwaldiku

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can anyone give me review for the game controller present in don bradman limited edition pc.
I was looking to buy it but cannot find any reviews for the controller

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Still having a problem with my xbox controller when moving batsman to the legside to make room to hit on offside.
Dont think its the controller as if I just hit a normal shot to offside the controller works.
It is only when I move batsman to legside that the controller doesn't respond

VampyreSquirrel

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Controller in the Limited Edition pack

Can anyone give me review for the game controller present in don bradman limited edition pc.
I was looking to buy it but cannot find any reviews for the controller

I got the Limited Edition here in South Africa, the controller is "ok" as a starter controller, but I found that it doesn't really pick up the slight direction changes on the Right Thumb Stick when batting or bowling, thus outswingers are ALWAYS just outside off, Inswingers are ALWAYS just outside leg, straight drives are straight back at the bowler, not just to one or the other site, etc.

I got myself a receiver for Xbox 360 controllers and can now bowl inswinging yorkers, play straight drives past the batsman that's not facing, etc.

kanwaldiku

School Cricketer
thanks for the reply. guess will have to get microsoft controller only.

kami4upk

School Cricketer
@@@ wrick3000

Awesome work man really now i can easily choose one of the controller from the above list to play DON BRADMAN CRICEKT 14 360 cheers :clap

ellgieff

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

silksoft

School Cricketer
I have some free time now, and i have decided to buy both the game and game pad from flipkart (I have got some gift vouchers)
Please suggest me the best game pad to play this game. My budget is rs 500 for game pad. rs 3500 for the game. (I am getting it for around rs 3499).
Thanks

silksoft

School Cricketer

Users who are viewing this thread