Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Given we've had an extraordinary interaction from Ross and the BigAnt team on their new title, giving us hints, descriptions of game elements and now some new in-game images... I thought it might be worth us giving them a helping hand on the next "image" we would like to see from the game. They've always be open to "suggestions" ...so what do we REALLY want to get a sneak preview of from the game, whenever that is due to come?

This is a more focused thread on what the general forum consensus is on what we would MOST like to see in the next reveal... again, not a thread to pressure, threat or beg? for new images, but a little guide to them as to what we as a collective are most looking forward to seeing in the game. Might be a good idea to supply a reason for your choice as well, if you don't like any of the selections I've offered...

From my end;
I would love to see what the in-game HUD stuff looks like. I'm a bit detail-obsessed like that, but seeing where the scorecard sits on the screen, what the scorecard looks like and/or perhaps the mini-display in-game (whether it sits along the bottom of the screen, which is most common these days - or whether it hides away entirely and how that functions). Just a few brief examples (or just one) of how all that functions visually, would be really interesting to me.

What do you think? What would YOU most like to see next from the game?...

Vote in the poll above or suggest your ideas now.

NOTE: This thread in NO WAY guarantees they will show us anything new anytime soon, but it might give them a hint as to what we're most looking forward to seeing?...

?I'm looking at you 79Cricket, keep your pants on
?That being said, if they do go with an option suggested then please make sure the Matt character is somehow pre or post dismissal at the hands of a Biggs character. Non-negotiable

Last edited:

kingoffuel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
I would like to see Sean Bean take a diving catch on the boundary!

Seriously though, diving on the boundary to save runs or take a catch would be cool to see.

AtOmX

County Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
When we start a match,I would like to see how's the presentation is,commentators letting know about the teams, mentioning of player names, the pitch reports,players and umpires coming on field.:rolleyes

bharathvn

School Cricketer
Batting, bowling and fielding camera views. If not all 3, atleast a fielding one. :-)

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Foolish game with pictures will not success me inside:lol
#FreeNaveemcc

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
A fast bowler in motion. No cricket game other than the unfinished TAOC has got that right

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Still of batsmen playing hook, pull and straight drive. I ask for this as these have never been done right in previous games. I will also include cut shot in that list.

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Of course I'm not one to moan. But I can't help but think if someone else would have made this thread, then it would have been closed for being irrelevant.
We get what screens we get. We've been requesting screens/vids and other info for weeks and weeks. Ross is not giving any, so why ask?
And yes, I did get up on the wrong side of the bed!

Users who are viewing this thread