Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Foolish game with pictures will not success me inside

Votes: 13 9.4%

• Total voters

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Since Ross is away working (read partying) in New York, I would not expect anything during the coming week.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
well similar thread(nt essay but short one) deleted 3 days ago..m with superfreddie..demand for explaination..something is not right here ....r u listening dutchman????????
Yours was the thread I was referring to here,
The decision on whether something is a worthwhile discussion also includes how you go about starting it. There was a recently deleted 'what are you looking forward to thread' - but the options in the poll weren't thought through, it was a multiple choice poll (so 'everything') and there wasn't an attempt to spark a discussion with a decent contribution from the first post.

The first post of a thread is more or less your justification for it not being discussed in an existing thread. It's your job to make a thread make a point.

You can see who deleted your post/thread, if you'd like to know more, contact them. Which is what I will suggest at this point - this thread is here, it is an acceptable thread, so discuss if you want to discuss the topic of the thread, or go and click a different one if you don't.

aryan8262in

Club Captain
Yours was the thread I was referring to here,

The first post of a thread is more or less your justification for it not being discussed in an existing thread. It's your job to make a thread make a point.

You can see who deleted your post/thread, if you'd like to know more, contact them. Which is what I will suggest at this point - this thread is here, it is an acceptable thread, so discuss if you want to discuss the topic of the thread, or go and click a different one if you don't.

lmao:clap:lol nways:wave

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^Oi, you... Pro Tip: One smiley is generally enough...

Since Ross is away working (read partying) in New York, I would not expect anything during the coming week.

That's not what the discussion is about - it's about what YOU would like to see in the next reveal, whenever it happens and reasons WHY you would like to see it... Complex discussion... Sorry if I'm challenging the daily rhetoric of 'when is the release date' :rolleyes

74 people get what this thread is about... I love all 74 of you...

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Would love to see the following 3 screenshots :-

1. A user (Ross/Mike) is batting and a bowler is in the middle of a run-up about to reach the popping crease. This should show us the HUD & options for battting on screen.

2. A user (Ross/Mike) is bowling and has just about started the run up. This should show us the bowling HUD & options.

3. A user (Ross/Mike) has control of the fielding side and batsman hits the ball in the air and a fielder is getting under the skier. This should show us the HUD/options for fielding & catching.

All 3 of the above would provide more insights into the mchanics of gameplay related to different disciplines of the game.

Edit: Have selected "HUD Display, Scorecard or other form of game overlay" option but would tweak it a bit to say "Gameplay (batting, Bowling and fielding/catching) HUD Display" so that Ross doesn't confuse the ask as a snapshot of the match scorecard.

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
^ This guy gets it...

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
NaveennCC thoughts of game comes up as a commercial

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
I would like a sneak-peak into Ross' custom player's career stats w.r.t. how the stats have progressed i.e. what all is tracked.
- may be a season by season comparison of stats.
- comparison of a bowler's career stats with that of a batsman's.
- comparison of an aggressive batsman's career stats with that of a batsman with conservative mindset.

I think you guys get the point. :D

And yeah, of the above mentioned options in poll, only the wide angle one makes sense mostly because others aren't as meaningful given we already have 2 in-game pics.

D

Dutch

I would love to see some screens of the statistics available in the game and how they are presented.

angad

Chairman of Consent
I would like to see the hot spot showing an edge on the bat :D!

D

Dutch

This thread is there to discuss the questions raised not the validity of the thread. Anyone wanting to play staff will receive an infraction. If you do not like the way the forums are being moderated get in touch with staff using the reporting system, do not discuss it in a thread. Alternatively don't visit the threads you do not like. The discussing of the moderating by some members is getting way out of hand and will not be tolerated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I would love to see some screens of the statistics available in the game and how they are presented.

We might get a hint of those, if they ever unlock those sections in the Cricket Academy Beta perhaps? But it would be interesting to see things like the run-rate, worm, strike rate and whatever else stats they have from the game-play perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread