Story A Season In The Life Of.....................Me...!![C2005]

Yeah, there is no doubt it is the best story on the net, and even though the county season is finished, it may just be getting better, good luck once again.

Best of luck for the England A tour. To make it so far so soon is a great achievement. We know there is something special in this Yorkshire lad.

This story has really developed into something very special. Keep it up and good luck with the tour!

Sorry for the delay with the beginning of the tour, but i have 3 deadlines for the end of the week so I have no time, but rest assured it will get underway in the run up the Christmas next week and possibly this weekend!

And also a big thankyou to all of you who are taking time to read this and posr your views, they mean a lot to me and dont be afraid to criticise either because it can only help me in the long run!

good luck briggs, we're in no hurry.

just a quick question though: When you're not playing as briggs and you autoplay, how do u make sure that the Computer doesn't bowl briggs?

Cricketman93 said:
good luck briggs, we're in no hurry.

just a quick question though: When you're not playing as briggs and you autoplay, how do u make sure that the Computer doesn't bowl briggs?
Replied to your PM mate, hope it was of some help.

The Spin said:
Good point, how do you do it?
You cant stop it from happening but the best way to try and stop it from happening is to autoplay for 5 overs at a time, thats the method i use and it works 95% of the time, but unfortunately it cannot be helped when the computer brings your player back into the attack.

You just have to improvise if that happens to keep up the realism.

Briggsey said:
You just have to improvise if that happens to keep up the realism.
Yeah you have to think of how many and what happens with the spells the autoplay gives him and the spell you give him

If you had C2004, using Lineup Editor you could select 6 bowlers to bowl, and the CPU would only bowl those six bowlers. Then, when you wanted to, you could bring yourself on and bowl, and take yourself off for someone else.

Doubt thats possible in C2K5 though, ay?

ZoraxDoom said:
If you had C2004, using Lineup Editor you could select 6 bowlers to bowl, and the CPU would only bowl those six bowlers. Then, when you wanted to, you could bring yourself on and bowl, and take yourself off for someone else.

Doubt thats possible in C2K5 though, ay?
I dont think it is no, its not too big of a concern for me because out of the 50 odd games ive played with Briggs, only in about 2 of them has this happened so unless it gets more frequent i wont panic too much.

Users who are viewing this thread