Academy Help (Logo and Storage Space Questions, Problems, Fixes)

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Hehe sad for.you whats the logo limit and in which platform do you play

Not sure how they determine limit. I'm on PC. That's the thing, that's why it's frustrating there's a limit.

I just thought of an idea. Dunno if it's possible, gonna look. Can I just swap a logo folder in and out? Then I'd say make a logo folder for the 1990s teams then just switch'em out if I want to play that.

Parth Desai

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hehe sad for.you whats the logo limit and in which platform do you play
Hi there I have come of with the issue if some of you may already know ... after playing the saved game, the logos from the uniform and the bat getting disappeared. Can BigAnt release the patch to overcome this issue. This happens always and with the logos created in the "Logo Creator" section. Please fix this .. as without logos in the uniform or bat, it doesn't look good at all. Otherwise, the gameplay is awesome. This issue happens only when resuming the saved games (for e.g. you batted 10 overs and then you restart steam and resume the game from 11th over, all the edited logos have disappeared from the Uniform & Kits). If starting a new game in between the competition all the logos stay intact.

Parth Desai

Club Captain
Hi there I have come of with the issue if some of you may already know ... after playing the saved game, the logos from the uniform and the bat getting disappeared. Can BigAnt release the patch to overcome this issue. This happens always and with the logos created in the "Logo Creator" section. Please fix this .. as without logos in the uniform or bat, it doesn't look good at all. Otherwise, the gameplay is awesome. This issue happens only when resuming the saved games (for e.g. you batted 10 overs and then you restart steam and resume the game from 11th over, all the edited logos have disappeared from the Uniform & Kits). If starting a new game in between the competition all the logos stay intact.
It's within 14 kb on pc. All logos r well till I save the game in between. But, after restarting for whatever reason they go away and uniform n bats are very plain...

Parth Desai

Club Captain
I believe it's within 20 kb are allowed after removing all the points and make sure there are no sharp corners...I managed it somehow but if bigant can hear this... increase the limit or release the patch to fix such bugs.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Dumb question, I don't normally replace uniforms but I'm trying to replace the default australia uniform to this:
ashes_2020_12_17_10_54_15_124.png

How does one go about it? I'm guessing its trickier because its a licensed team.

NRLHalfback02

School Cricketer
I am trying to apply the DC 1280 bat on Steve Smith but I can only add bats to certain Aus players?? All have been edited/linked so just wondering how?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Wonder who he nicked it off
The thought did cross my mind, but at the time his was the only one in the academy. But for a first timer, I think in terms of uniforms, it was good. Too good almost.

Aditya Lakhani

School Cricketer
Hello Guys is the academy down?
Cause when i download a team it says the academy sharing service is unavailable?

Users who are viewing this thread