Academy Help (Logo and Storage Space Questions, Problems, Fixes)

Abhishek Changkakoty

Club Cricketer
I have turned the v sync off but still it lags...actually the game was working fine from beginning but the problem occurs from few days...i am not getting any idea how to solve this..

Last edited:

Abhishek Changkakoty

Club Cricketer
I am playing this game from 6 months nicely but suddenly my gameplay starts to lag during delivery of a bowler and during playing a shot.... I dont know why

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have turned the v sync off but still it lags...actually the game was working fine from beginning but the problem occurs from few days...i am not getting any idea how to solve this..
Not too sure sorry, I'm assuming your pc specs are above the recommended? If its a recent problem then it must be something, maybe graphics drivers, windows update? Is your hdd old? If its old, a sign of it failing is game lag when there normally shouldn't be (this is a more extreme case - just putting it out there to cover all areas)

If you're not too sure, send a support ticket to big ant, they're pretty helpful I've found.

Support : Support

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bro if I uninstall the game and again i reinstall it... Will the players, kits and teams which i downloaded earlier remain the same and also my academy id?
Your academy id should be the same, not sure about players, kits etc. @wasteyouryouth would have a far better idea than I.

Abhishek Changkakoty

Club Cricketer
I want to uninstall the game and again i will install due to some lagging problem.... How can i save the teams players and kits in the backup..I am not able to play the game due to lagging.. Can someone tell me?

Last edited:

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Finally hit the logo limit. Such a weird thing to have. This really needs to end in the next version.

Users who are viewing this thread