Actors Mafia - Game abandoned

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
either way colin is booking a win. I don't know much about the saulus role but if it's the mikeburnfire one he wins as mafia. if it's the mafia scum one it seems (although i might be misunderstanding what i have read) then the mafia kill him and he can out the mafia members and win as town.

selfish but clearly correct gameplay from colin either way.

----------

Two mafia.

no it's mason cops!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
selfish but clearly correct gameplay from colin either way.

Works better for you two this way. Had I been recruited I would have bussed one of you to consolidate my claim.

----------

Just a quick thought on the vengeful townie. Assuming Zhuorb is telling the truth he would have to be the final kill.
Some gametrack:
Night 2: Kill barmyarmy (gets recruited)
Day 3: No lynch (3-3 impasse)
Night 3: Kill Sedition
Day 4: Kill User
Night 3: Kill Zhuorb (or Abhas!)

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
assuming this to be correct is there any point playing it out? obviously at aditya as he is the one who would know.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Abandoned

Colin is right, he is saulus. The game is broken and I realized it the moment the game started. Earlier when I had included Saulus role in the game, I had checked several sites and there it stated that if Saulus doesn't get targeted by mafia's, he stays pro-town. The reason I gave Colin the role was, I was unsure whether the mafia team is strong enough with Ste playing his 2nd game. But thanks to Abhas, they role copped Colin the very first night and it was a certain win then for mafia's with the only PR also dead now. Thedon didn't use his role and that messed up the things further. Now, with Abhas inactive I was going to mod kill him that would have possibly to some extend improved the game balance but there is no point now and hence I wasn't sure after night 1 whether this game should be continued or not. Wanted to try a new game balance but the Saulus role messed up the game totally.

Colin and I discussed the Saulus role through pm's and clearly he too was confused about this role. He did the right thing by claiming because the town clearly isn't powerful enough now to win.

----------

Abhas is mafia GF.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
yeh there was confusion between men and abhas on the saulus role too, first thought was to kill him night two and recruit him but then other sources made me think we had to keep him alive or we'd get found out "Saulus is, of course, anti-Town... at first. " from mafia scum website.

Colin's posts made me think he knew me and abhas were mafia from pretty much the start and he was keeping his options open so if he ended up pro town he'd have posts to refer back to but i wasn't really sure.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
because the town clearly isn't powerful enough now to win.
Powerful enough? They are in fact powerless! And, Ste playing his 2nd so a backup mafia is plain ridiculous. This is a 7 player game ffs. If they target Colin 1st night, they recruit him and he is the 3rd mafia. 7 players, 3 mafia is just wow.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
@ste - I didn't know you two were mafia. I was actually more suspicious of Sedition.

@Aditya - game abandoned? I think you mean mafia + Colin win ;)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
@User - This and this site have totally different definition for the role of saulus. Clearly, I got confused with the role. My sincere apologizes for the poor game balance. In a 7 player game, one can tend to play with the game balance, I tried that. However, it clearly didn't work. :p You would know this, if saulus is lynched, does it get another life or not?

----------

Mafia's win. Colin (saulus) didn't get converted. :p

Aditya

ICC Board Member
:thumbs

If Abhas was indeed mod killed and Ste was made the new mafia GF, that would have improved the game balance.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@User - This and this site have totally different definition for the role of saulus. Clearly, I got confused with the role. My sincere apologizes for the poor game balance. In a 7 player game, one can tend to play with the game balance, I tried that. However, it clearly didn't work. :p You would know this, if saulus is lynched, does it get another life or not?

----------

Mafia's win. Colin (saulus) didn't get converted. :p

Twp roles are different. Which one you took? If it is the mafiascum one, you needed to have Colin as a mafia but one who doesn't know his team mates. But, him being town from the start tells me you took mikeburnfire Saulus which surely wasn't wise to do in a 7 player game with 2 mafia. I'd have understood if there was only 1 mafia but, this was not even balanced.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
:thumbs

If Abhas was indeed mod killed and Ste was made the new mafia GF, that would have improved the game balance.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Lol dammit. Well I knew something was up with Ste and Colin at least. I can count 5 times in my 10 games now that mafia has requested being subbed out, pretty ---- for the game.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Lol dammit. Well I knew something was up with Ste and Colin at least. I can count 5 times in my 10 games now that mafia has requested being subbed out, pretty ---- for the game.

Well considering I was town aligned and had no idea who the mafia were on day 1 that's pretty impressive... :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread