Actors Mafia - Game abandoned

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well considering I was town aligned and had no idea who the mafia were on day 1 that's pretty impressive... :rolleyes

You definitely weren't your usual town self, and not realising it's MYLO isn't a mistake you'd make if you were actually playing like town.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Zhuorb was the bomb.

----------

Actors Mafia - Spectator QT - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Spectator QT.

----------

I was both doc and cop. But only could have used each role once.

I knew for sure I was going to be killed on night 1, I guess I should have at least found out if I was allowed to defend myself... Poor play on my part I guess.

Would've been little point in using the cop role, I definitely would have used that on night 2, but I was already dead.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Wait a minute. If you were inventor you couldn't have used the roles yourself. You had to "give" them to others. Otherwise you're just a jack of all trades.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Didn't sound that way from my role PM. When we starting Wild West btw?

Daniel Radcliffe, Harry Potter, Inventor, Town Aligned

You are too good! You know how to utilize your magical powers to perfection. You are the inventor. You have 2 very important roles; you can protect and investigate a player. You can use these abilities only once throughout the whole game. Be careful about who you investigate or protect, you have an important role, use it wisely. Good luck, Harry!

You win if you stay alive till the end, and all threats to the town are eliminated.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Guess it could be another mafiascum versus mikeburnfire issue. Don't know.

Wild West will start after Christmas; possibly even in the new year.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Actually that's good since I couldn't have played over Christmas. Holiday.

----------

What's a mikeburnfire btw? More terminology?

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Actually that's good since I couldn't have played over Christmas. Holiday.

----------

What's a mikeburnfire btw? More terminology?

it's a website which has the roles on it, an interactive java or flash app that you click on.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Oh well, game abandoned is probably a fair result. I thought we were going to have a role madness here, but it wasn't to be. We were really lucky to investigate Colin first night and kill thedon, the only 2 roles of substance. We wouldn't have killed zhuorb, so not sure if the bomb thing worked on a lynch.

Sedition, please don't relate my inactivity to my role. Had I been town, I would have done the same thing. Some things in life deserve higher priority than mafia :)

ved_

International Coach
The bomb thing worked on a lynch as well as a night-kill. I was just trying to get killed. Aditya totally tweaked up the balance of the game, not that I blame him for it. I'd be happy running another game instead of playing in one.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Bomb could work both ways if it kills on a lynch. Had colin been convertible to town instead of mafia, the balance could have been better.

Users who are viewing this thread