Afghanistan vs Pakistan - 3 ODIs - August 2023

I was gone visiting Loch Lomond and hiking at glen coe In Scotland just watched the highlights such a threatening bowling attack we need to improve batting against spin .it was an awful pitch. Often ball was not coming onto the bat at all. Shaheen back up to 90 = there. Huge positive and great to see.shadab excellent fielding as usual with a stunning catch.Umpiring was trash.

A bit disappointing to be honest, I wanted to see Afghanistan at least give Pakistan a bit of trouble after piss poor batting by Pakistan.
Hopefully next match I want to see Afghanistan give Pakistan a close game.

59 all out in first and almost 300 in second what a difference. Wonder what changed.

59 all out in first and almost 300 in second what a difference. Wonder what changed.

Their openers fired them to it. They may have the best ODI openers among the lower tier of full members.

I wouldn’t have predicted it a couple of years ago but Gurbaz has developed really well. Five ODI centuries so far and he’s only twenty one years old.

I get this is Afghan's home series, but why is the stadium empty? Where are the Pakistani fans?

Probably saved their money to spend on Asia Cup instead of this
Still seeing no one for a Pakistan Afghanistan game is weird. Should have kept tickets free or really cheap.

Imam is a run-out machine at this point

Pakistan collapsing.. I stepped away for lunch and suddenly 5 wickets.. What is going on? This is a big break through with Imam gone.

Users who are viewing this thread