Another BUG! Players return for play on DAY 6!!!

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is Kinda Funny..strange as well...Was Playing a Test Match..Needing 451 to win on the 5th Day..I went upto 340/7 by 5.40 pm on Day5...With the Tail up for grabs I held my nerve :D to hangon for another 25 minutes & was relieved to see the Last Over go by......BUT..Wait...To my surprise the Players returned back for play on DAY6!!! :D ( see screenshot )

With just 3 wkts in hand I got scared as to whether I had to play out for a draw or a Result even on the 6th Day's play as well..but to my relief the moment Lee defended the First ball of the 6th Day's play of Hinds..the Umpire removed the bails and took the players off and the commentators announced a Draw!!!

Attachments

• Day6.jpg
    Day6.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I ve already mentioned this bug in EA bug thread!!!!

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10992&page=28&pp=15
Thread no : 410

I got the similar situation but mine was third innings....
At the end of 5th day... i lost 9 wickets....
The play went to 6th day...i continued still and final wicket fell...After that players were leaving the field and the screen shot showed "MATCH DRAWN"

Cowburn199

International Coach
:laugh that's pretty weird!
Never happened to me before although im pretty sure the game once finished on day 2!
That was weird

StormySteve

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Still the bug's coming I see :mad:

Steve S.

Ausnick2001

School Cricketer
i got something simmilar to this once, it was the end of day two, the umpire removed the bails and the players left for the end of the day, then when i went to bowl the next over it said that i was bowling the last over before lunch on day 2!! Very anoying as i wanted to get some good rough patches on day 3 for my spinners!!

jacobfelix

International Coach
Actually that is another bug..wherein during the course of a test match the clock reverts back..for this there is a solution...you have to download Prakash's mcheditor and whenever the clock reverts back...Open the gamefile in mcheditor and change the Day/Timing accordingly....

Users who are viewing this thread