Anyone seen rain?

Skatie

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Loving the game so far and very much looking forward to the patch so I can get cracking on a real career, was just wondering if anyone had seen any rain in the game yet? Ive been playing since release day and im yet to see any, its always 10/11% chance of rain, im sure it does happen but i just want to know if it actually rains in the game or if it just simulates saying rain has interrupted play?

Yes. Make sure the weather option isn't 'no chance of rain'.

You can actually play during light rain, and it is visible on screen

I've mostly played career, my guy is 21, I have seen heaps of it, have had starts delayed, rain interruptions, Limited over games reduced. Sometimes it comes later in the day so I've been batting through a session or two before it arrives.

The rain in the game is brilliant. I batted through a tough 15 minutes with the rain starting before it washed out the rest of a day. Another one of those brilliant parts of the game.

Dont know if its an actual feature of the game or it was just my poor bowling but i played a test match in a bit of rain and found it harder the bowl, especially with spin and the ball definitely didnt carry to the keeper as quick and easily with the quicks bowling

Loving the game so far and very much looking forward to the patch so I can get cracking on a real career, was just wondering if anyone had seen any rain in the game yet? Ive been playing since release day and im yet to see any, its always 10/11% chance of rain, im sure it does happen but i just want to know if it actually rains in the game or if it just simulates saying rain has interrupted play?

yes i have seen the rain in game-play, that was awesome as my match was in night and after that game further reduced the over from T20 to 15 over match

there was some light rain in a career match today... but didn't see covers on... do they show covers on at any stage?

Yes they do show covers happened to me yesterday in a casual match but I had the weather option turned on to chances of rain.

I have not started my career mode yet but has anyone seen rain in casual/tour or series modes as i have not and i have played a lot of games.:spy

I have not started my career mode yet but has anyone seen rain in casual/tour or series modes as i have not and i have played a lot of games.:spy

I created and started a tour of Bangladesh last night just for something to do. During first test it rained for a sustained period while I was bowling before they eventually went off for the day. Was very cool actually. :thumbs

I created and started a tour of Bangladesh last night just for something to do. During first test it rained for a sustained period while I was bowling before they eventually went off for the day. Was very cool actually. :thumbs

I am playing playing a tour of england as the Aussies(2013) and have not seen any rain yet in any game. I have heard the commentary team talk about rain later in the day or test. My tests are short as me and the AI are out within 50 overs each inns.

Users who are viewing this thread