Ashes cricket 2009 xbox360! region free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Is it gonna be region free? I have a ntsc-j console, I hope they make it region free this time.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have a pal UK 360. I hope the game is region free. The last BLIC was Pal-Uk I think?

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I have a pal UK 360. I hope the game is region free. The last BLIC was Pal-Uk I think?

Yeah, the last game was PAL. Why don't they always go for a region free one? It won't effect the cost of production instead it will increase their profits.

sameer18

Club Cricketer
I also have a NTSC-j version xbox 360 and i really hope they made it region free i am dieing to play new cricket game from while.

Params7

International Cricketer
X360 games are hardly ever region free.

So unless this game has a Japanese release (more chances of snowing in hell), you guys may want to consider getting it on the PC or PS3 if you have it.

sameer18

Club Cricketer
i have PS3 and PC both but i like playing xbox 360 i have only 4-5 games for my PS3 since 2007 and more then 50 xbox games since 2008 and never play PC games since 2005 last game i played on pc was Harry potter Quidditch world cup so if its not a region free i had to buy it for my PS3 and PC and if its region free i am going to buy it for my Xbox 360 and PC.

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
X360 games are hardly ever region free.

So unless this game has a Japanese release (more chances of snowing in hell), you guys may want to consider getting it on the PC or PS3 if you have it.

I can't afford anything new now because I bought xbox360 just a month ago and my pc can't play any new games as it is really low on configuration. We all can just pray that we get it region free.

P

pcfan123

I can't afford anything new now because I bought xbox360 just a month ago and my pc can't play any new games as it is really low on configuration. We all can just pray that we get it region free.

you might be SOL mate

KP-Nuts

School Cricketer
This is just a long shot but you never know .....

Atari (the publishers for the the Austrailian version of Ashes Cricket 2009) have pulled out of releasing games in Europe.

Because of this the new Ghostbusters game was delayed for the Xbox 360 in Europe till October and Playstation snaffled up the rights giving them a European exclusive.

Sneakily, someone arranged for the American release of Ghostbuster to be region free so that any fans who really can't wait can order it from the States.

I'm not saying the same will apply here but you never know!

bosozoku

School Cricketer
I'm going to be pissed if I can't get at least one 'Region Free'/'NTSC-U' Cricket game for the Xbox 360. This better be it. :hpraise

sameer18

Club Cricketer
i am also going to be pissed if I can't get at least one Region Free Cricket game for the Xbox 360

ssd4ever

School Cricketer
yup..I hope whoever is making the decision considers the number of cricket game lovers in NTSC regions mainly USA who have Xbox360.
But if not I'll buy it on PC anyway because Codies have shown genuine regard for cricket game lovers.

sameer18

Club Cricketer
its not region free and that sucks i hate codemasters for this.

khan31

International Coach
why did you just make a whole new thread about it not being region free for xbox360?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread