Jdz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You can't have an online experience if your X360 is RROD, just sayin'

:rtfl

Dom

School Cricketer
u can't have a good online experiance if your PS3 is ........................... A PS3 :banana2

ajamils

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I knew the Ps3's region free capabilities will come in handy someday :D. Now the question is, where should I order it from for quickest delivery (I live in USA)?

Update:Just ordered the PS3 version from gameplay.co.uk.

Last edited:

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
I have a blue ray DVD player my mom won a contest and I have a blue ray DVD player for free. Okay and exclusives wise look at the next year for Xbox 360 we don't have exclusives but we have many games that aren't coming out for PS3. We do have a couple of exclusives so even in PS3 best year Xbox isn't far behind. Here are a couple of games not coming out for PS3 next year. ODST, Alan Wake, Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell, MGS 5, ATK (i think thats what its called) and theres a couple of more I can't think of right now. We still have Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 coming out so most people will be too crazy about that to worry about any other game anyways. So the theory of exclusives for PS3 is basically non existing. So still games wise Xbox 360 is better by far. And the online gaming is still superior.

I think this article will make you eat your words there ballers:IGN: E3 009: Metal Gear Rising Coming to PS3, PC

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Damn, I don't care about PS3 or xbox, I hate having another device with me when my PC pawn's any console for the coming 3 years.
Nvidia 295gtx rocks :hpraise:hpraise

P

pcfan123

Damn, I don't care about PS3 or xbox, I hate having another device with me when my PC pawn's any console for the coming 3 years.
Nvidia 295gtx rocks :hpraise:hpraise

yea well consoles are for those who do not have the time/know how for gaming PCs.

I have a lap top I use for work, I do not even know the first thing about computers. That is why I have consoles.

Why did you even post in this thread? We are discussing region issues on console, if you have something productive to say then lets have it

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i always have good online experience with ps3.People who are bashing for that is rubbish.

ballers101

Club Cricketer
i always have good online experience with ps3.People who are bashing for that is rubbish.

Its not that its not fun but it just that the online experience for the 360 is for more hardcore gamers, PS3 is for people who want to have fun for online but the 360 is for users who want to play competitively.

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why on Ebay it says that the game is region free on xbox 360. And those postings are from ebay stores. If so then there might be a slight hope

P

pcfan123

Why on Ebay it says that the game is region free on xbox 360. And those postings are from ebay stores. If so then there might be a slight hope

because it is crooked dealers who just want to sell the game. They are hoping that you will buy and then not return.

Never trust an ebay dealer, the Publishers have said no, stop flogging a dead horse. it will not work

Users who are viewing this thread